马达加斯加的企鹅 第一部分 Penguins of Madagascar Part1

阅读次数 0
  1. Antarctica.
    在南极洲
  2. An inhospitable wasteland.
    生物极难生存
  3. But even here, on the Earth's frozen bottom,
    但即使在这地球最严寒的一端
  4. we find life.
    仍有生命存在
  5. And not just any life.
    且不是平凡的生命
  6. Penguins.
    而是企鹅
  7. Joyous, frolicking, waddling,
    它们欢乐嬉戏 蹒跚而行
  8. cute and cuddly life.
    可爱极了
  9. Look at them tumbling onto their chubby bum-bums.
    看 它们毛茸茸的肚子前后相碰
  10. Who could take these frisky little snow clowns...
    谁会想到这些活泼雪白的家伙
  11. Seriously? Does anyone even know where we're marching to?
    等等 有人知道我们要去哪么
  12. -Who cares? -I question nothing.
    -有什么关系呢 -我从不问东问西的
  13. -Me, too. -Me, too.
    -我也是 -我也是
  14. Well, fine! We'll just fly
    好吧 那我们就飞到最前面去
  15. to the front of the line and see for ourselves.
    看看我们到底要去哪里
  16. Kowalski! Rico! Engage aerial surveillance.
    科沃斯基 瑞哥 开启空中探险模式
  17. Here we go! Doing it! Come on!
    走吧 来啊 快点
  18. Skipper, we appear to be flightless.
    老大 我们好像不能飞
  19. Well, what's the point of these?
    那这是用来干什么的
  20. Whoa! I like it! Hey, this could be our thing!
    哇 我喜欢 可以当做我们的招牌动作
  21. What are we gonna call it? Let's call it the... "High one."
    叫什么呢 就叫击掌好了
  22. Hey! Anybody see that? That's an egg! Is someone gonna go get it?
    嘿 你们看见了么 那个蛋滚走了 谁去把它找回来
  23. -We can't do that. -Why not?
    -我们不能那么做 -为什么
  24. Well, it's a dangerous world out there, and we're just penguins.
    外面的世界很危险的 我们只是企鹅
  25. You know, nothing but cute and cuddly.
    负责可爱就好
  26. Yeah. Why do you think
    要不然为什么
  27. there are always documentary crews filming us?
    总有人在拍我们
  28. Well, sorry, kid. You know,
    安啦 孩子们
  29. we lose a few eggs every year. It's just nature.
    我们每年都会遗失一些没出生的宝宝 自然规则而已
  30. Oh, right, nature. I guess that makes sense, but...
    好吧 自然规律 说得好像有道理
  31. something...
    但是
  32. something deep down in my
    骨子里总有一些声音告诉我
  33. gut tells me that it makes no sense at all.
    这一点也不合常理
  34. You know what? I reject nature!
    我决定了 我要反对自然规律
  35. Who's with me?!
    谁要和我一起
  36. The old ship. No one's ever returned from there alive.
    那是艘废弃的船 没有人能活着从那里走出来
  37. Relax, Kowalski. There's a bird down there now. Look, he's fine.
    怎么会 下面就有一只鸟 看起来很悠闲
  38. Leopard seals... nature's snakes.
    豹斑海豹 大自然的毒蛇
  39. Aren't snakes nature's snakes?
    大自然的毒蛇不是蛇么
  40. How should I know? I live on the flipping frozen tundra.
    我怎么会知道 我天天住在这冻原里
  41. They're going for the egg! Give me a way down there, ASAP!
    它们要吃那个蛋 快想办法让我下去 快
  42. All one would have to do
    我们现在需要做的就是
  43. is collect 300 feet of kelp, dry it in the...
    找到足足300英尺高的海草 然后
  44. Tiny and helpless, the baby penguins are frozen with fear.
    弱小又无助 这些企鹅宝宝冻坏了
  45. They know if they fall from this cliff, they will surely die.
    它们知道要是掉下悬崖 会必死无疑
  46. Gunter, give them a shove.
    甘特 推它们一下
  47. ...harnessing the jellyfish
    我们用训练水母
  48. we've trained to obey simple voice commands.
    的口令行事
  49. Now, that's more like it!
    这才像话嘛
  50. That-a-boy, Rico! Don't let him have it!
    干得好 瑞克 别让他得逞
  51. Okay. I guess that works.
    哇 这样就安全了
  52. Get to high ground!
    快跳到高地方去
  53. -Boo-yah! -Success!
    -哇哈 -成功了
  54. -I'd recommend firing it now. -Nope, hold on.
    -我建议赶快发火 -别 再等一下
  55. We really should fire it.
    我们真的应该立刻开火
  56. Not till we see the white of its eyes.
    我还没有看见它的眼白
  57. They're mostly pupil. Very little white. Almost none!
    它们的眼睛都是纯黑的 只有很少的眼白 几乎没有
  58. They got to have a little bit of white, right?
    多少也该有一点吧
  59. -None whatsoever. -What if they look really far to the left?
    -没有又怎样 -如果它们只往一边看呢
  60. Fire in the hole!
    开炮
  61. Kowalski, analysis?
    科斯基 分♥析♥一下状况
  62. We are really awesome at this.
    我们真是酷毙了
  63. Boys, we did it! Mission accomplished!
    兄弟们 成功了 任务达成
  64. Hey, hey, we can do our thing. High one!
    嘿 我们真的成功了 击掌
  65. Yes!
  66. My bad.
    我的错
  67. Look. It's... it's the miracle of birth.
    看 生命的奇迹
  68. A moment... of extraordinary beauty.
    这一刻 格外的美丽
  69. Oh, that's disgusting! I think I have amniotic sac in my mouth!
    噢 好恶心 我嘴里全是黏液
  70. Whoa!
  71. Hello. Are you my family?
    你们好 你们是我的家人么
  72. You don't have a family, and we're all going to die. Sorry.
    你没有家人 我们都活不长了 不好意思
  73. What?
  74. What? I thought that was what we were all nodding about.
    怎么了 我以为你们也是这个意思
  75. No one's gonna die! Know what you've got, kid?
    谁都不会死 我们都是你的家人 孩子
  76. You've got us. We've got each other.
    你有我们 我们会一直在一起
  77. And if that ain't a family, I don't know what is.
    我们就是一个家庭
  78. So adorable.
    你真可爱
  79. Kowalski, what's our trajectory?
    科沃斯基 我们的航程会怎样
  80. -95% certain we're still doomed. -And the other five percent?
    -95%的可能我们会死翘翘 -那5%的可能性呢
  81. Adventure and glory like no penguins have ever seen before.
    获得企鹅史上从未有过的探险和荣光
  82. -I'll take that action. -But where are we going?
    -就选它了 -我们要去哪里
  83. The future, boys.
    未来 同志们
  84. Glorious future!
    辉煌的未来
  85. That song! I swear it's gonna make me lose my salmon.
    这破歌♥ 吵的我都要吐了
  86. Singing getting louder, Skipper!
    老大 声音越来越大了
  87. Then move faster! Somebody get that wig off Private.
    动作加快 谁去把那个家伙的假发拿下来
  88. Kowalski, status report!
    科沃斯基 报告状况
  89. I'm really getting tired of this song.
    我受够这首歌♥了
  90. Well, the best part of owning a
    在马戏团最大的好处
  91. circus is you can transport a cannon over state lines.
    就是可以用大炮瞬间转移
  92. Ten years ago on this very day, a tiny egg hatched,
    十年前的今天 你出生了
  93. and our world got a little bit cuter. So tonight, Private,
    让我们这个家庭更加美好 所以今天 菜鸟
  94. we celebrate your birthday
    我们一起
  95. by infiltrating the United States gold depository at Fort Knox!
    潜入诺克斯堡的黄金存放处来为你庆生
  96. -Splendid! -What?
    -太酷炫了 -什么
  97. There she is, boys.
    同志们 在那了
  98. The object of our unholy desire. The butter on our biscuit.
    那就是我们邪恶的欲望 唾手可得
  99. -The royal flush. -Skipper?
    -同花顺 -老大
  100. Private, what's our rule about interrupting analogies?
    注意 不能随意打断别人讲话
  101. -Sorry. Please continue. -The moment's gone. Private ruined it.
    -抱歉 你继续 -算了 不想说了 都怪菜鸟
  102. Sir, we're approaching our target.
    我们接近目标了
  103. But, Skipper, I really...
    但是 队长 我
  104. Are you questioning my leadership, Private?
    你在质疑我的领导能力么 菜鸟
  105. -No, sir. -Too bad.
    -没有 长官 -真可惜
  106. 'Cause I respect a soldier with some moxie.
    因为我只尊敬有胆量的士兵
  107. Really? Then I really think we should...
    真的可以吗 其实我觉得我们应该
  108. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Dial back the moxie, sass-mouth.
    哇 哇 哇 别马后炮了 乌鸦嘴
  109. Oh, look at you. Still so adorable.
    哦 你还是那么可爱
  110. Fire in the hole!
    准备投弹
  111. Night-night time.
    睡觉时间
  112. Wha...?
  113. Private, come on!
    菜鸟 快点
  114. -Please enter pass code. -Kowalski, you're up.
    -请输入密♥码♥ -科沃斯基 你上
  115. -Please enter pass code. -Rico, sonic incursion device.
    -请输入密♥码♥ -瑞哥 声波入侵
  116. Oh, come on, you're kidding right?
    拜托 现在还有时间开玩笑吗
  117. Kentucky, Skipper. They do love their Flatt and Scruggs.
    老大 这是肯塔基州 他们都喜欢乡村乐
  118. Y'all come in now, y'hear? Have yourself a iced tea.
    所有人准许进入 快进来喝杯冰茶吧
  119. Private, if you could have anything you wanted
    菜鸟 如果全世界的东西你都可以拥有
  120. in the whole wide world, what would it be?
    你选什么
  121. Well, gee, Skipper, I think to
    老大 我想应该是
  122. be a meaningful and valued member of this team.
    成为队伍中得力的一员
  123. Well, we got you something else.
    好吧 我们给你准备了别的
  124. A vending machine?
    自动贩售机
  125. not just any vending machine, Private.
    菜鸟 这可不是普通的自动贩售机
  126. The last remaining home
    这是专门出♥售♥
  127. in America's nanny state for those succulent
    美国保姆政♥府♥家中常备的
  128. but chemically hazardous bits of puffed heaven called...
    超级美味的膨化美食
  129. Cheezy Dibbles!
    芝士条
  130. Happy ding-dong birthday, you little scamp!
    生日快乐 小傻瓜
  131. Thank you!
    谢谢你
  132. You mess with the bull, you're gonna get the horns, Private.
    自己动手 丰衣足食
  133. Now, hit that machine and get your present.
    菜鸟 自己去拿礼物吧
  134. We just broke into the most secure facility in North America.
    我们入侵了全美安全系数最高的机构
  135. You know what that means?
    你知道这意味着什么吗
  136. We're wanted criminals
    我们要被通缉
  137. who'll be on the lam the rest of our lives,
    在逃亡中度过余生
  138. always feeling the hot breath of Johnny Law on our necks?
    时刻担心被捕吗
  139. No! It means, as elite units go, we're the elitest of the elite.
    错 这意味着我们是一只精英小队 精英中的精英
  140. Top shelf in the bureau. The penultimate, plus one.
    我们第二 就无人敢称第一
  141. Where'd Private go?
    菜鸟哪去了
  142. Oh, there he is. D-3.
    哦 在这 D-3
  143. -Oh, Private. How much is he? -He's $3.50, sir.
    -哦 菜鸟现在售价多少 -3 50美刀 老大
  144. Well, that's outrageous. Even for Private.
    即使卖♥♥的是菜鸟 这价格也太离谱了
  145. Sir, the machine is alive!
    长官 机器自己动了
  146. I don't think I like your attitude, vending machine.
    小售货机 我可不喜欢你这态度
  147. Or your prices! Release them!
    还有你定的价格 快放了它们
  148. What the...?
    这是
  149. -Kowalski, analysis. -All evidence indicates...
    -科斯基 分♥析♥战况 -所有证据都表明
  150. I ate too many Cheezy Dibbles.
    我芝士条吃多了
  151. We're behind enemy lines and incredibly thirsty.
    我们在明敌人在暗 我又渴炸了
  152. Rico, bust us out of this delicious prison.
    瑞哥 带我们越狱
  153. Nice work, Rico.
    干得漂亮 瑞哥
  154. You are a meaningful and valued member of this team.
    你是队里得力的一员
  155. Private, quit lollygagging. And regular gagging.
    菜鸟 快跟上 别说话
  156. Dark and ominous... Two of my least favorite traits in a room.
    好黑 还有不详的预感 我最不喜欢的两种感觉都有了
  157. -Oh, look! A button. -Private, don't!
    -快看 这有一个按钮 -别碰 菜鸟
  158. -Now, what have I told you about... -Sorry, what?
    -我不是说了吗 -对不起 你刚说啥
  159. It looks like some sort of giant laser sent to kill us all, sir.
    这看起来像可以杀人的激光器
  160. -Another one. -No!
    -这也有一个 -别按
  161. -Wha...? -Naughty, naughty.
    -什么 -小淘气们
  162. Pretty birds belong in their cages.
    美丽的鸟儿就应该呆在笼子里
  163. Now, that's just hurtful. And I was so happy to see you again.
    太伤人心了 人家很高兴见到你们呢
  164. Skipper, Kowalski, Rico...
    老大 科斯基 瑞哥
  165. and sweet little Private. Boop!
    还有这个可爱的小菜鸟
  166. Who are you?
    你是谁
  167. The humans know me as Dr. Octavius Brine.
    人们都叫我布赖恩博士
  168. Renowned geneticist, cheese enthusiast,
    知名基因学家 芝士爱好者
  169. and frequent donor to NPR pledge drives.
    中♥央♥台慈善计划的长♥期♥志愿者
  170. But you know me by a different, much older name.
    但是你们认识的是曾经的我
  171. A name perhaps you'd hoped you'd never hear again.
    你们可能永远也不想听到那个名字
  172. A phantom! A shadow of a former life!
    像幽灵一样 生活的阴影
  173. I... am...
    我 就 是
  174. Dave!
    戴夫
  175. -Kowalski? -Sorry, sir, no clue.
    -科沃斯基 -抱歉 长官 没印象
  176. Dave!
    戴夫
  177. -Dave! -Dave!
    -戴夫 -戴夫
  178. -Dave? -Dave!
    -戴夫 -戴夫
  179. -Dave. -Dave!
    -戴夫 -戴夫
  180. Sorry.
    抱歉
  181. Wait. Wait. I... I live this way.
    等等 我住在那边
  182. -Go ahead, Dan, continue. -You seriously don't remember me?
    -戴 继续 -你们真的记不得我了吗
  183. Dave! Dave! Right! Oh, yeah, long time.
    戴夫 戴夫 噢 是你啊 好长时间没见了
  184. How's the wife?
    你妻子还好么
  185. I've never been married.
    我根本没结婚
  186. You may not remember me, but I could never forget you.
    你们可能不记得我了 但我永远也忘不了你们
  187. Let's shake up some old memories.
    我们一起来追忆一下
  188. New York City.
    那是在纽约
  189. The Central Park Zoo.
    中♥央♥公园动物园
  190. Life was good.
    生活原本很美好
  191. Roomy tank, great location,
    宽敞的环境 给力的展厅
  192. monkey-house views.
    绝佳的视野
  193. And, of course...
    当然还有
  194. my adoring legion of fans.
    我的一群狂热粉
  195. -Cool. -Dave!
    -酷 -戴夫
  196. The octopus of a thousand tricks.
    一个会变魔术的章鱼
  197. -Awesome! -I was the total package.
    -好厉害 -我当时受到万千宠爱
  198. -Wow. -Hey, kids!
    -哇 -孩子们
  199. You got to see this. Get up here quick!
    你们一定要看看这个 快来
  200. -Come on, kids. Come on... -And then you arrived.
    -快来 孩子们 快点 -然后你们来了
  201. Oh, they're so adorable!
    它们好可爱
  202. Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.
    同志们 微笑 招手
  203. -And took everything from me. -They're so cute!
    -你们抢走了我应有的一切 -它们太可爱了
  204. -They're so adorable. -Have you ever seen anything cuter?
    -太可爱了 -你见过更可爱的么
  205. Four adorable baby penguins.
    四只可爱的企鹅宝宝
  206. With you around, no one wanted an old octopus anymore.
    从那以后 没人喜欢我这只老章鱼了
  207. "Out you go, Dave."
    戴夫 该走了
  208. And so it went, over and over,
    然后我就被踢来踢去
  209. -at zoo after aquarium. -Dad, look!
    -先是动物园 然后被扔到水族馆 -爸爸 快看
  210. I can't see the penguins, man!
    喂 挡到我看企鹅了
  211. Adorable penguins stole the show.
    你们包揽了所有的表演秀
  212. While I was shunned.
    我的人生却不再辉煌
  213. Forgotten.
    被人遗忘
  214. Unwanted.
    不被人喜欢
  215. Alone.
    孤独
  216. That sounds awful.
    听起来好糟糕
  217. Oh, it was.
    确实
  218. I came to realize some creatures are born to get all the love.
    然后我意识到 有些人不废吹灰之力就受人喜爱
  219. The rest of us get nothing!
    我们这些人什么都得不到
  220. The only thing that has kept me going all these years is my
    这么多年支撑我的唯一信念就是
  221. burning thirst for revenge!
    一定要报仇
  222. And my precious souvenir snow globe collection.
    还有我全球的雪景水晶球
  223. What is wrong with you?!
    你有毛病吗
  224. Oh, Daryl, Daryl, Daryl,
    噢 戴瑞啊戴瑞
  225. you can't blame us for what happened to you.
    你不能把你的遭遇都怪罪我们
  226. Can. That's how this whole revenge thing works.
    当然可以 这就是复仇
  227. And with this, I finally have the power to destroy you.
    用这个 我就可以彻底摧毁你们
  228. Crikey!
    哎呀
  229. Nicolas, cage them.
    尼古拉斯 抓住它们
  230. I've got some bad news for you, Dennis.
    丹尼斯 我有不好的消息告诉你们
  231. You messed with the wrong birds. Because we are an elite unit,
    你惹错鸟了 因为我们是打不败的
  232. the best of the best. Cream of the corn on a platinum cob.
    精英中的精英 会让你不堪一击
  233. And we're gonna take your deadly
    我们会抓住你的致命绿色炸♥弹♥
  234. green goop and sashay right out the exit hatch.
    然后离开这里
  235. And just how are you going to do that?
    那就让我瞧瞧你们的厉害吧
  236. Deploy secret weapon.
    装配秘密武器
  237. -The cheese, it burns! -Roll out.
    -芝士 辣死我了 -快走
  238. After them!
    给我追
  239. All right, boys, it's just like Cuba.
    同志们 像在古巴那次一样
  240. Taxi!
    出租
  241. How about some music? Something chase-y.
    来点音乐 欢快点的
  242. Here they come.
    它们追来了
  243. -Let's move. -Stroke! Stroke! Stroke again!
    -快走 -快划 快划
  244. Stroke some more! Stroke!
    再划快一点
  245. Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! Sorry! Stroke! Stroke!
    快划 快划 抱歉 快划
  246. -We got baddies, six o'clock. -Kowalski, battle formation.
    -六点钟方向有情况 -科斯基 报告战况
  247. So you squeegees want to do the gondola mambo? Let's dance.
    你们这群笨蛋要打架么 出手吧
  248. Mother-of-pearl, that stings! I've lost visual.
    我的妈 我看不见路了
  249. -Kowalski, be my eyes. -Left.
    -科沃斯基 带路 -左边
  250. Right, right! Up!
    右边 右边 往上
  251. Duck.
    低头
  252. -I think I got 'em. -They are down, sir.
    -解决了 -击中 长官
  253. Excelente.
    干得漂亮
  254. -Skipper! -They're back up.
    -老大 -他们追上来了
  255. And we are running out of canal.
    我们无路可逃了
  256. Parker Posey! Go all-terrain.
    老天爷啊 全力备战
  257. Will you marry me?
    你会嫁给我么
  258. We've lost engine one!
    一号♥引擎失效
  259. -And two and three. -Four!
    -二号♥也是 还有三号♥ -四号♥
  260. -Switch to emergency power. -Aye, aye, Skipper.
    -启用紧急备用装置 -是的 老大
  261. We've got melons! Dead ahead!
    前面是一车西瓜 没路了
  262. I can see. Rico, the glowy thing!
    我能看见了 瑞哥 绿色炸♥弹♥
  263. Venetian blinded again!
    又看不见了
  264. -We've been boarded. -Initiate self-destruct sequence.
    -我们被围堵了 -启动自毁程序
  265. -Nice. -Whee!
    -漂亮 -喔
  266. Frankly, I'm surprised we had a self-destruct sequence.
    说真的 没想到我们还真有自毁程序
  267. All right, boys, battle stance.
    同志们 作战准备
  268. We're in battle stance, sir.
    我们正在准备着呢 长官
  269. Okay, good. Now we spring our trap.
    很好 准备突破重围
  270. I'm not sure they're the ones that are trapped, sir.
    还不确定被困的是谁呢
  271. Kowalski, remember our
    科沃斯基 还记得我们
  272. little talk about true but unhelpful comments?
    讲过的没啥帮助的计划么
  273. -Yes, sir. -Sometimes we just have to wing it.
    -是的 长官 -有的时候还是要随机应变
  274. Wow.
  275. Sorry for underestimating the plan, Skipper.
    抱歉 老大 是我低估了你的作战计划
  276. It's okay, Kowalski. Just don't ever doubt me again.
    科沃斯基 我理解 以后不要再质疑我了
  277. Now, what the heck is going on?!
    这到底是怎么回事
  278. Remain calm, penguins.
    企鹅们 淡定
  279. You are now under the protection of the North Wind.
    你们现在受北风特工局的保护
  280. You're welcome.
    救你们就不用谢了
  281. My gosh.
    我的天啊
  282. You guys are so cute. You guys are just so, so cute!
    你们这群家伙太可爱了 太太太可爱了
  283. And cuddly.
    毛茸茸
  284. Hey, get away! No more hugs!
    嘿 走开 别抱了
  285. It's like being licked by a basket full of puppy dogs.
    好像被毛茸茸的小狗舔一样
  286. Corporal! Corporal!
    大力熊 大力熊
  287. Chart a course back to North Wind headquarters.
    导航路线回北风特工局总部
  288. Eva, inform them that we're bringing in witnesses.
    伊娃 通知他们我们带证人过去
  289. Private, Dibble me.
    菜鸟 芝士条给我
  290. We're not going anywhere with you.
    我们不会跟你走的
  291. We don't even know who the heck you are.
    我们都不知道你们是谁
  292. The North Wind is an elite undercover interspe...
    北风特工局是一群精英组成的
  293. The North Wind is an elite under...
    北风特工局是一群精英
  294. An elite undercover interspecies...
    一群精英
  295. ...task... force, dedicated to help...
    负责帮助
  296. helping...
    帮助
  297. Dedicated to helping...
    负责帮助
  298. Dedi... Dedicated to helping animals who can't help themselves.
    帮助那些遭受困难的弱势动物
  299. -Like penguins. -Really? And you are?
    -像企鹅 -是么 那你是谁
  300. -My name is classified. -Classified? What is that, Dutch?
    -我的名字是机密 -机密 这是什么 荷兰话么
  301. -Can't really hear the accent. -Excuse me?
    -真心听不懂你的口音 -你说什么
  302. -There's the accent. -No, my name isn't Classified.
    -这口音听懂了 -我的名字不叫机密
  303. My name is classified
    我的名字是机密的
  304. because I am the leader of this strike team.
    因为我是这个突击队的头头
  305. The seal is Short Fuse, weapons and explosives.
    这是海豹 叫爆豹 擅长武器和爆破
  306. The bear is Corporal, he's our muscle.
    这是大力熊 他是我们的大力士
  307. And the owl is Eva, intelligence and analysis.
    这是猫头鹰伊娃 负责情报和分♥析♥
  308. Well, Agent Classified, we happen to be an elite unit, too.
    好吧 机密探员 我们恰好也是一支精英队伍呢
  309. Self-destruct sequence activated.
    自毁程序已启动
  310. -You know, you should really
    -你们真应该给这些按钮
  311. label these things. -In three, two, one...
    贴上标签的 -倒计时三 二 一
  312. The name's Skipper. I run this outfit. Back there is Kowalski.
    我叫老大 是我们队的头儿 后面那位是科沃斯基
  313. He's the brains of our operation. Say something smart, Kowalski.
    他是我们的行动参谋 说点机智的话 科沃斯基
  314. See? He's working on a whole 'nother level.
    看见没 他完全和我们不一个境界
  315. And Rico, he's our demolition expert.
    还有瑞哥 他是我们的爆破专家
  316. He destroyed that chair
    他毁掉那沙发
  317. for the sheer fun of it. No reason at all.
    完全为了开心 就是这么任性
  318. And then there's Private.
    这位是菜鸟
  319. He's... he's sort of our, you know, secretary/mascot.
    他算是 我们队的秘书兼吉祥物
  320. -Cute. -And cuddly. Oh, sorry.
    -好萌 -好可爱 哦 不好意思
  321. Well, let's see how well "Cute and cuddly" Handles this next bit.
    我们来看看这又可爱又萌的手挡有什么本事
  322. Nice doggy door.
    这狗狗门不错嘛
  323. Wow.
  324. Look at this.
    瞧瞧这个
  325. Well, well, well. Not a bad place you got here, Classified.
    喔 喔 喔 这地儿不错嘛 机密先生
  326. Thank you. That's not my name.
    多谢夸奖 我不叫机密
  327. Arrival at pad 17.
    到达十七停机坪
  328. All right, tiny penguins,
    好了 小企鹅们
  329. the best way for the North
    在北风特工局
  330. Wind to protect helpless animals like yourselves
    保护像你们这种可怜动物的最佳方案是
  331. is to bring Dr. Brine to justice. Now, you were inside his sub,
    将布莱恩博士绳之以法 因为你们去过他的潜艇
  332. so I need to know everything you know.
    所以 你们要把知道的一切都告诉我
  333. -Hey! -Just tell me everything you know.
    -嘿 -赶紧把你们知道的全告诉我
  334. All right. Numero uno:
    好吧 第一条
  335. -Never trust a Dutchman in a tulip fight. -Tulip fight...
    -千万别在郁金香之争中相信荷兰人 -郁金香之争
  336. Canada is secretly training an army of Sasquatch.
    加拿大正在秘密训练一支大脚野人军队
  337. Hot dogs are, in fact, only 17 percent actual dog.
    而热狗 其实只有百分之十七是狗肉做的
  338. Not "Everything" Everything. Just...
    不是让你说每一件事
  339. everything regarding
    只需要告诉我
  340. your abduction by Dr. Octavius Brine.
    关于奥克塔维厄斯·布莱恩绑♥架♥你们的所有细节
  341. -Why didn't you say so? -What?
    -你怎么不早说呢 -什么
  342. My team has uncovered that Dr.
    我们小队发现奥克塔维厄斯·布莱恩博士
  343. Octavius Brine is actually an individual known as Derek.
    真实的名字其实是德里克
  344. -Dave. -As Dave the octopus.
    -戴夫 -是戴夫 章鱼戴夫
  345. An octopus? No. Dr. Brine is not an octopus. He is...
    是章鱼么 不 布莱恩博士不是章鱼 他是
  346. An octopus. Precisely. That's exactly what our intel indicated.
    一条章鱼 正是如此 我们的情报也是这样的
  347. Release the sheep.
    把羊放走
  348. What you, of course, could not know is that Dr.
    不过你们肯定不知道的是
  349. Brine's laboratory in Venice
    布莱恩博士在威尼斯的实验室
  350. is secretly developing a
    正在密研制一种
  351. doomsday weapon called the "Medusa Serum."
    毁灭性武器 叫做美杜莎血清
  352. -But what you don't know is that Dirk... -Dave.
    -但是你不知道的是 德里克 -是戴夫
  353. -Dave won't be using his bazooka serum... -Medusa Serum.
    -戴夫不会用他的巴祖卡血清 -是美杜莎血清
  354. Medusa Serum on anybody.
    他的美杜莎血清吓唬人了
  355. -That part is accurate. -Show him, Rico.
    -这回说对了 -给他们看看 瑞哥
  356. You stole the Medusa Serum?
    你偷了美杜莎血清
  357. Well, stole the serum, saved the day,
    偷了美杜莎血清 拯救了世界
  358. did your job for you. Call it what you will.
    替你完成了任务 随你怎么说
  359. -Debbie! -Dave.
    -德比 -是戴夫
  360. -Dave! -He hacked into our system.
    -戴夫 -他黑进了我们系统
  361. Where's the sound?
    怎么没声音啊
  362. Dave. Your microphone, it's not on.
    戴夫 你的麦克风没打开
  363. I can't... I can't hear anything.
    我什么都听不见
  364. Click on the button with the picture of the microphone.
    按一下麦克风图案的按钮
  365. -Every time a villain calls in, this happens. -Hello? Hello?
    -每次有坏人打进来的时候就会这样 -你好 有人吗
  366. Now we can hear you, but we cannot see you.
    现在能听到了 但是又看不到了
  367. So annoying. Every time.
    太烦人啦 每次都这样
  368. -It's like talking to my parents. -How about now?
    -就像和我父母视频的时候一样 -现在呢
  369. -Hurray! -Great!
    -吼吼 -棒呆了
  370. Yes, we've got you; that's fantastic.
    是啊 看到你了 太棒了
  371. -Excellent. Now, where was I?
    -好极了 我们说到哪儿了
  372. Dave!
    戴夫
  373. Greetings, North Wind. I see you've met my old zoo-mates.
    大家好 北风特工局 看来你们已经见过我的老朋友了
  374. We were never mates. There was no mating.
    谁跟你是朋友 我可不好你这口
  375. Turn yourself in, David.
    投降吧 戴夫
  376. You're powerless now that I've stolen
    你已经黔驴技穷了 因为我已经偷了你那
  377. -your precious Medusa Serum. -What? You? You didn't steal that.
    -宝贵的美杜莎血清 -什么 就你 那不是你偷得
  378. -It's over. -It's over?
    -都结束了 -都结束了么
  379. Then why did I call you?
    那我为什么还给你打电♥话♥
  380. Weird. Oh, maybe it was to show you this.
    好奇怪 哦 可能是为了给你看这个
  381. That is a lot of serum for four penguins.
    四只企鹅可用不了这么多血清啊
  382. Oh, you thought this was just about you four?
    哦 你以为就只针对你们四个么
  383. No, no, no, no, no, no.
    不 不不不
  384. We're just getting started.
    我们才刚刚开始
  385. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go do some shopping...
    现在 恕我失陪 我要去购物
  386. for revenge!
    买♥♥点复仇用品
  387. Wait, how do you...
    等等 怎么关这个
  388. What do I push? Is it the red or...
    按哪个键 是红色的还是
  389. I thought it was the... It's not this...
    我以为是这个 不是这个
  390. -Incoming alert. -Put it on the screen.
    -有紧急情况 -转到大屏幕
  391. The Berlin Zoo... 15 penguins missing.
    柏林动物园有十五只企鹅失踪
  392. -Dave's kidnapping other penguins! -No doubt cute and cuddly.
    -戴夫正在绑♥架♥其他企鹅 -辣么可爱辣么萌
  393. -We have to move! What? -We have to move! What?
    -我们必须行动 什么 -我们必须行动 什么
  394. -Time for our A-game. -Everybody, huddle up.
    -该我们上场了 -伙计们 快集♥合♥
  395. Corporal, ready the jet. I'm initiating North Wind Protocol Zeta.
    大力熊 准备好飞机 我去启动北风泽塔程序
  396. 12 more penguins taken from London Zoo.
    伦敦公园又有十二只企鹅失踪
  397. Okay, boys, this is it. The
    好了 伙计们 机会来了
  398. mission we've been preparing for our entire lives.
    我们这辈子翘首以盼的任务
  399. We're gonna take down Dave or die trying.
    我们不拿下戴夫 誓不罢休
  400. -Kowalski, cancel our improv class! -Yes, sir.
    -科沃斯基 取消我们的表演课 -是的 长官
  401. -Rico, equipify. -Hi!
    -瑞哥 上装备 -好
  402. Private, do that little thing I like.
    菜鸟 给爷笑一个
  403. -It's still funny. -Skipper, good news.
    -还是很搞笑 -老大 有好消息
  404. -I got them to credit our class. -Sir, the jet is ready.
    -这次表演课取消不扣分 -长官 飞机准备好了
  405. Oh, yeah, baby! Just like Super Bowl 19!
    好样的 宝贝儿们 就像十九届超级碗一样
  406. They're stealing my stuff!
    他们在偷我的东西
  407. No! This mission has no place
    不 这次任务不能交给
  408. for a pathetic waddle of useless penguins!
    一群摇头晃脑的废物企鹅们
  409. -Who are you calling pathetic? -Enough!
    -说谁废物呢 -够了
  410. See, Rico, that's why you can't have nice things.
    看见没 瑞哥 所以说好东西不能留给你
  411. You know, I'm pretty good with computers myself.
    知道吗 其实我也很懂电脑的
  412. Put on your jammies, penguin.
    穿上你们的睡衣吧 小企鹅们
  413. -They are even cute when they're asleep. -Not to me.
    -他们睡着了更萌 -我可不这么想哦
  414. I want these butterballs out of my way and out of my mission.
    我要这些小鸭子离我远一点 别搀和我的任务
  415. Ship them to one of our safe houses.
    把他们运到安全屋
  416. The most remote place on the planet.
    那个世界上最偏僻的地方
  417. -Where the heck are we? -Oxygen content is low.
    -我们到底在哪儿 -空气含氧量好低
  418. I suggest we limit our breathing.
    我建议大家减少呼吸
  419. Private!
    菜鸟
  420. Sorry! I get gassy when I fly.
    抱歉啦 我一飞起来就胀气
  421. -Toot sweet! He does. -We must be on a plane.
    -就是这样 没错 -我们肯定是在飞机上
  422. What did North Wind do to us?
    北风特工局对我们做了什么
  423. They gave us badges.
    他们给了我们徽章
  424. Not badges, tranquilizer darts.
    不是徽章 是镇定飞镖
  425. Classified!
    该死的机密
  426. That low-down dirty dog is trying kick us off the mission.
    那下流卑鄙的狗玩意想把我们踢出任务
  427. He thinks we can't save
    他觉得我们不能拯救企鹅
  428. the penguins because we're just "Penguins."
    就因为我们也是企鹅
  429. Well, penguins are our flesh and feathers. They're us.
    企鹅与我们血肉相连 他们是我们同类
  430. And if anyone's gonna save us, it's us.
    能拯救我们的只有我们自己
  431. But, Skipper, we've got to be five miles up.
    但是老大 我们正在五英里的高度
  432. -That pretty much limits our options. -I make my own options.
    -这样我们的选择就很少了 -我的选择我做主
  433. Brilliant move, Skipper, but now we seem to be outside the plane.
    帅呆了 老大 但是我们现在冲出飞机了肿么办
  434. Well, kind of got caught up in the moment.
    我刚才也是脑袋一热
  435. Well, hindsight's 20/20.
    看来我真有后见之明
  436. Okay, Kowalski, your turn to pick up the slack.
    好了 科沃斯基 该你来善后了
  437. Oh, why don't we catch that plane?
    哦 要不搭那架飞机吧
  438. Bird strike, log it.
    鸟群撞击 记录下来
  439. We've got another target at 12 o'clock.
    还有一个目标 在十二点方向
  440. Good, it's only 11:30.
    好 也就十一点半
  441. Follow me, boys! We're going in hot.
    跟着我飞 宝贝儿们 我们要火速前进
  442. -No one likes a show-off, Private. -Aim for first class!
    -别炫耀了 菜鸟 -对准头等舱
  443. I'm okay!
    我没事
  444. Kowalski, where does this aircraft go?
    科沃斯基 这飞机是往哪儿开的
  445. From the odd shape of this bagel, I'd say we're headed for Paris.
    看这面包圈的奇怪形状 我觉得是飞往巴黎
  446. France? Forget it! Not with their tax laws!
    法国 算了吧 那里的税收太高了
  447. -Then I would suggest a mid-air transfer. -Affirmative.
    -那我建议空中转机 -我准了
  448. Peanuts! Peanuts! Peanuts, peanut,
    花生 花生 花生
  449. peanut, peanut, peanut, peanut, peanut!
    花生 花生 花生
  450. -We're out of peanuts, Skipper! -Try pretzels, Private.
    -没有花生了 老大 -那就椒盐脆饼干 菜鸟
  451. Bingo.
    有了
  452. There's our ride, boys.
    我们的飞机来了 兄弟们
  453. Can't stay, doll. Danger is my mistress.
    我得走了 美女 危险就是我的情人
  454. Rico, more height.
    瑞哥 再飞高点儿
  455. Pretzels! Pretzels! Pretzel,
    椒盐脆饼 脆饼 脆饼
  456. pretzel, pretzels! We're out of pretzels!
    脆饼 脆饼 脆饼也没了
  457. Yeah? Then we're leaving just time,
    是么 我们走得正是时候
  458. 'cause these folks are gonna freak!
    这些人都开始慌了
  459. Deploy flaps.
    展开机翼
  460. Stay on target!
    瞄准目标
  461. We're gonna catch it, we're gonna catch it!
    会赶上的 我们会赶上的
  462. Crikey! We're not gonna catch it!
    哎呀 我们赶不上了
  463. Wait a minute, where's Skipper?
    等下 老大在哪儿
  464. Time to get creative. Start grabbing boxes, boys.
    是时候开开脑洞了 快抓住那些箱子 伙伴们
  465. Going long!
    去吧
  466. Oh, Private, stop playing
    哦 菜鸟 别摆弄那些背包了
  467. with those backpacks. Find something useful.
    找点有用的
  468. Now we're talking. Let's get to work.
    这才对嘛 我们开动吧
  469. 400 meters.
    四百米
  470. -300 meters! -Speak American, Kowalski!
    -三百米 -说美国话 科沃斯基
  471. Sorry, sir. 218 yards. 109 yards.
    抱歉 先生 218码 109码
  472. Okay, then. It's clear what we need to do next.
    好了 下一步要做什么很明确了
  473. That feels right.
    这个feel倍儿爽
  474. Impressive bouncing, boys. Now, then, back to civilization.
    跳的漂亮 伙伴们 回到文明社会来
  475. If we're gonna take Dexter down,
    要想打败德克斯特
  476. we need to know where he's gonna strike next.
    我们必须知道下一个目标在哪
  477. Yeah!
  478. Goal!
    进啦
  479. Elijah, would you please take them away.
    以利亚 请把他们带走
  480. Penguin footprints, still warm. We just missed Dave.
    企鹅脚印 还是新鲜的 我们刚好跟戴夫错过了
  481. -Blast it, he's gone. -So many penguins!
    -见鬼 让他跑了 -那么多企鹅啊
  482. -Boss! He's stress-eating again! -Corporal?
    -老大 他又开始暴躁饮食啦 -大力熊
  483. -There, there. -Rub the angry out of the tummy.
    -好了 好了 -揉揉肚子不要生气啦
  484. Corporal? Fo... focus.
    大力熊 集中注意
  485. We are going to save those helpless penguins, because...
    我们去拯救那些无助的企鹅 因为
  486. we are the North Wind, and no one...
    因为我们是北风特工 而没人
  487. no one breaks the Wind.
    没人能够阻挡我们
  488. No one breaks the Wind.
    没人能阻挡我们
  489. There's a good Corporal. Now,
    这才是好熊熊
  490. we rescued those four penguins already, didn't we?
    我们已经拯救了那四只企鹅 不是么
  491. Shipped them off all cozy and
    将他们舒适温暖的运到了
  492. snug to a Madagascar... How come there's beeping?
    马达加斯加 为什么会有哔哔响的声音
  493. Sir, those penguins... They never made it to Madagascar.
    先生 那些企鹅 就没到达马达加斯加
  494. What? Well, where the dickens are they?
    什么 他们现在在哪儿
  495. Kowalski, what are our coordinates?
    科沃斯基 报告我们的坐标
  496. From my calculations,
    根据我的计算
  497. we've arrived in the center of Dublin, Ireland.
    我们到达了爱尔兰 都柏林的中心
  498. All right, soldiers, we got to blend in. Riverdance.
    好了 勇士们 我们要入乡随俗 大河之舞
  499. No time to kiss the Blarney stone, boys.
    没时间去亲吻巧言石了 亲们
  500. We need to find intel on Dave's location, pronto.
    我们需要找到戴夫的具体♥位♥置 要快
  501. All right, you, where's Dave! Give us the goods. Spit it out!
    好嘞 你 告诉我戴夫在哪儿 快说
  502. Don't make me use shillelagh!
    别逼我用武力
  503. Sir, that's... That's a baby squid.
    长官 那只是个鱿鱼宝宝
  504. Sorry, laddie.
    抱歉 孩子
  505. Stranded on the Emerald Isle without a single clue.
    沦落到这爱尔兰岛上 一点儿头绪也没有
  506. -Well, so much for the luck o' the Irish. -Skipper, look!
    -我跟爱尔兰没缘分啊 -老大 快看
  507. Begorrah! Does anyone speak Gaelic?
    天呐 有人会说盖尔语吗
  508. No. But it looks like Dave's been busy.
    没有 不过看起来戴夫没闲着
  509. He's stolen penguins from Guadalajara!
    他已经在瓜达哈拉哈偷走了企鹅
  510. -Madrid! -Paris!
    -马德里 -巴黎
  511. -Athens! -Bangalore!
    -雅典 -班加罗尔
  512. -Dusseldorf! -Osaka!
    -杜塞尔多夫 -大阪
  513. -Rio de Janeiro! -Nairobi!
    -里约热内卢 -内罗比
  514. -Amsterdam! -Baton Rouge!
    -阿姆斯特丹 -巴吞鲁日
  515. Dave's snow globe collection.
    戴夫收藏的雪花水晶球系列
  516. It's every zoo and aquarium he got kicked out of!
    他去了把他踢出来的每家动物园和水族馆
  517. Don't tell me where he has been,
    别告诉我他去了哪儿
  518. tell me where he will have has been next.
    告诉我他下一站去哪儿
  519. Wait, what is it, Rico?
    等等 这是什么 瑞哥
  520. It's a book! It's a film! It's a play!
    这是本书 是电影 是舞台剧
  521. First word. Two syllables. Sounds like...
    第一个词 两个音节 听起来是
  522. Sounds like "Huuh"? Sounds like "Hyech!"
    听起来像上
  523. What starts with "Hyech"?
    什么城市以上字开始
  524. Shanghai.
    上海
  525. Dave hasn't been there yet,
    戴夫还没去过那儿
  526. Skipper. If we hurry, we can still stop him.
    老大 如果我们快点儿 可以阻止他
  527. Nice work, Rico.
    干得漂亮 瑞哥
  528. Pack your bagpipes, boys. It's time to blow this potato stand.
    收拾好家伙 兄弟们 是时候去打击犯罪了
  529. So this is it. Shanghai's famous Little Dublin district.
    就是这儿了 上海著名的都柏林区
  530. -Skipper, look! -I see you, Private.
    -老大 看啊 -看见你了 菜鸟
  531. Who's the big boy standing on his tippy-toes?
    这位踮着脚的那男孩儿是谁呀
  532. -Wha...? No, I mean... -I just want to eat you up.
    -什么 不是 我是说 -我只想一口把你吃掉
  533. Skipper, look! Above Private! Dave's next target...
    老大 看 在菜鸟上面 戴夫的下一个目标
  534. Shanghai's famous mermaid penguins.
    上海著名的企鹅美人鱼
  535. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers