马达加斯加的企鹅 第二部分 Penguins of Madagascar Part2

阅读次数 0
  1. Good eye, Kowalski. And once again,
    好眼力 科沃斯基 你再次
  2. you've proved that you are
    证明了自己是
  3. a meaningful and valued member of this team.
    我们队伍里有价值的成员
  4. Ladies and gentlemen, Shanghai Marine World is pleased to present
    女士们先生们 上海海底世界很荣幸向大家介绍
  5. our world-famous Mermaid Penguins!
    世界闻名的美人鱼企鹅
  6. Tonight, our mermaids dedicate their performance
    今晚 美人鱼们将为全世界失踪的企鹅
  7. to all the missing penguins around the world.
    倾情奉上表演
  8. Stay safe, little guys, wherever you are.
    愿你们安全 小伙伴们 无论你们在哪里
  9. And we hope you come home real soon.
    我们祝愿你们早点回家
  10. Keep those eyes roving, boys. Dave is a master of disguise.
    都把眼睛瞪大了 兄弟们 戴夫可是伪装大♥师♥
  11. He could be a small child, a house plant, maybe even you or me!
    他可能会是一个小孩 一株植物 甚至是你或者我
  12. -Is it you, Kowalski? -Hey, hold on.
    -是你吗 科沃斯基 -嘿 等一等
  13. Wait a minute.
    等一下
  14. Bingo! Nice try, Dave!
    找到了 装得真像啊 戴夫
  15. Operation Flash, Splash and Crash is a go!
    咔嚓 哗啦 呱啦行动开始
  16. -Splendid! -Take positions.
    -棒极了 -各就各位
  17. Penguin feeding time will begin in two minutes.
    企鹅喂食时间两分钟后开始
  18. Target, 30 yards and closing.
    目标正在三十码处靠近
  19. In position, Skipper.
    就位了 老大
  20. -Rico, report. -In position.
    -瑞哥 汇报情况 -已就位
  21. -For you, Private. -Yes, Skipper!
    -菜鸟 听着 -是的 老大
  22. -Here's your mermaid costume. -What?
    -这是你的美人鱼套装 -什么
  23. We need a diversion. And, frankly,
    我们需要分散注意 而且 坦白说
  24. you're the only one who can pull off that look.
    这身你穿上最好看
  25. But I can do more, Skipper. I want to help the team.
    但是我想做更有用的事 我想帮助我们团队 老大
  26. Really help the team.
    真正的帮助团队
  27. If you think I'm ready, which I am.
    如果你觉得我准备好了 其实我已经准备好了
  28. Assuming you agree. And perhaps even... if you don't?
    如果你同意的话 甚至可能 你不同意
  29. I like the moxie, soldier,
    我欣赏你的勇气 士兵
  30. but right now, I need a tail on that tush
    但是现在 我需要你穿上那套衣服
  31. and the cutest smile you've got. You trust me, soldier?
    摆出你最美的笑容 你信我吗 士兵
  32. Aye, aye, Skipper.
    是的 老大
  33. Hey, it's feeding time!
    嘿 喂食时间到了
  34. Target, ten yards from flashpoint.
    目标离危险地区十玛远
  35. Private, you're up.
    菜鸟 该你上了
  36. You just mermaid my day.
    你简直美爆了
  37. Flash is a go!
    开始咔嚓环节
  38. Look, they let one of the mermaids out of the tank!
    快看 他们把一只美人鱼放出来了
  39. -Oh, she's so cute. -It's the cutest thing I've ever seen.
    -她好可爱啊 -没见过比她更可爱的了
  40. Shields up!
    戴上眼镜
  41. Target is stunned. Rico, bring the Splash.
    目标已被闪晕 瑞哥 开始哗啦部分
  42. Yeah!
    好的
  43. Oh, what are you doing out here,
    哦 你在这干什么呢
  44. cutie? Come on. Back in your tank.
    小可爱 快来 回到水槽里
  45. Secure the mermaids and find me...
    保护好美人鱼 快点发现
  46. David the octopus.
    章鱼大卫
  47. A little late, North Wind.
    有点晚喽 北风特工
  48. Mission accomplished. High one!
    任务完成 击个掌
  49. Corporal, take our prisoner...
    大力熊 把那个
  50. the one that belongs to us... into custody.
    属于我们的犯人 收押入监
  51. -What? -You melted him?! You birds are sick!
    -什么 -竟然把他化掉了 你们鸟鸟真变♥态♥
  52. He's going in through the pipes!
    他从管道里逃跑了
  53. Skipper!
    老大
  54. Private? Private! You got to get out of there!
    菜鸟 菜鸟 你快离开那里
  55. -No, no, no. No, no, no, no. Private! -Skipper!
    -不不不 不不不 菜鸟 -老大
  56. Private!
    菜鸟
  57. -Help! -No!
    -救命 -不要
  58. Okay. Here we go.
    好的 快走
  59. Move, move, move!
    快 快 快
  60. He's got Private! He's getting away. He's getting away!
    他抓走了菜鸟 他逃走了 他逃走了
  61. -Skipper, the North Wind's plane. -Sweet chariot of the gods!
    -老大 北风特工局的飞机 -天助我也啊
  62. -But can you fly it, man? -There's only one way to find out.
    -但是你会开吗 伙计 -不试怎么知道
  63. No, I... still can't read.
    不 我还是看不懂
  64. Then we're going off-book.
    我们只好跟着感觉走喽
  65. No! No, no, no, no!
    不 不 不不不
  66. Too much, too much, too much, too much, too much!
    过了 过了 过了 过了 过了
  67. -I'm getting the hang of this, Skipper. -Pull off!
    -我已经找到窍门了 老大 -拉起来
  68. Good! We're coming for you, Private!
    好嘞 我们来救你了 菜鸟
  69. Those ludicrous butterballs are letting David escape!
    这些荒唐的小胖子们又让大卫给跑了
  70. Eva, secure transport.
    伊娃 保证道路通畅
  71. Short Fuse, Corporal, hitch us a ride.
    短导引爆 大力熊 准备强行登机
  72. Fire!
    开火
  73. Go fetch.
    接着
  74. Hold her steady.
    保持平稳
  75. Sir, Dave is pulling ahead. We are too heavy.
    长官 戴夫开得很快 我们的飞机太沉了
  76. Oh, curse our heavily cheese-dibbled diet!
    哦 都怪我们的芝士条吃多了
  77. Rico, give me a West Helsinki fire sale.
    瑞哥 给我来个西方赫尔辛基清♥仓♥大甩卖♥♥
  78. -Yeah, yeah. -Everything must go!
    -好的 好的 -所有东西都扔掉
  79. What the...
    我了个
  80. -That's everything, sir. -Have you purged the chemical toilet?
    -全都扔了 长官 -你有没有冲马桶
  81. -But Rico was in there for 15 minutes! -Just do it!
    -但是瑞哥在里面便便了15分钟 -让你冲就冲
  82. No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
    不 不不不不
  83. -Self-destruct sequence in five, -No, Private!
    -自毁程序倒计时 五 -不要啊 菜鸟
  84. -four, three, two... -Stay strong soldier!
    -四 三 而 -挺住啊 士兵
  85. ...one.
  86. Skipper's log.
    老大日志
  87. Private has been kidnapped by Dave,
    我们在海上漂浮了好几天的时候
  88. while we have been cast adrift for what seems like days.
    菜鸟已被戴夫绑♥架♥
  89. No rations, fresh water...
    没有食物 没有淡水
  90. or land in sight.
    也远远望不到陆地
  91. Kowalski is sick as a dog.
    科沃斯基病得像条狗
  92. And Rico keeps trying to eat him.
    而瑞哥 一直想要吃掉他
  93. Just, please, just cut it out.
    拜托 请你住口吧
  94. Not sure how long we can hold on.
    不知道我们还能坚持多久
  95. This may be my final entry.
    这可能是我最后一条记录
  96. 2004 Grand Cru. Hints of pear, white peaches.
    2004年的波尔多右岸 有梨和白桃的香味
  97. -The salmon is delicious. -Oh, I have never been...
    -三文鱼味道太好了 -哦 我这辈子
  98. -...more hydrated in my life.
    从来没喝过这么多
  99. -Let me cut you a piece of the salmon.
    -我来给你切块三文鱼
  100. -No, thank you. I'm stuffed.
    -不用了 谢谢 我撑死了
  101. -It's the most delicious thing on the boat.
    -这是船上最美味的食物了
  102. -I have to loosen my utility belt.
    -我得松松我的多功能腰带了
  103. -No, I'm full. Just dump it in the ocean.
    -不用了 我饱了 把它扔到海里吧
  104. You know, we're all in the same boat here.
    要知道 我们可是同舟共济的啊
  105. Actually, we're not. And
    其实 我们不是
  106. perhaps you could express a little more concern
    而且 你应该稍微关心一下
  107. over the fact that you stole and destroyed a $19 million vehicle!
    你们偷窃并且毁掉一架价值一千九百万飞机的事实
  108. Bill me.
    账单寄给我
  109. -Corporal? Corporal? -We're picking up a signal, sir.
    -大力熊 大力熊 -我们收到了一条信♥号♥♥ 长官
  110. It's five klicks southwest,
    信♥号♥♥在西南方向五公里处
  111. but it stopped at that remote island.
    停在了那个小岛上
  112. Land?
    陆地啊
  113. Good on you. You've tracked down some land.
    干得不错啊 你找到陆地了
  114. No, silly willy. We've
    不 你这个笨蛋
  115. been tracking your little secretary/mascot.
    我们一直在跟踪你们的小秘书兼吉祥物
  116. What? You put a homing device on Private?
    什么 你们在菜鸟身上安了跟踪设备
  117. All of you, actually, when I darted you.
    其实每个人都安了 当我用飞镖射你们的时候
  118. You low-down,
    你这下作
  119. dirty, mangy, filthy,
    肮脏 污秽 龌龊
  120. flea-bitten, bum-sniffing toilet drinker!
    长满跳蚤 满身骚臭的家伙
  121. But... good.
    但是 干得好
  122. See, I told you.
    看见没 我早说过了
  123. You should've left this to the professionals.
    应该让专业的来解决这些问题
  124. Ahoy there!
    你们好啊
  125. Penguins.
    企鹅们
  126. I bet you're all just dying to know why I brought you here.
    我猜你们都想知道我为什么把你们抓来
  127. -He's gonna kill us all! -What? No.
    -他会杀了我们的 -什么 当然不会了
  128. My Medusa Serum doesn't kill anyone.
    我的美杜莎血清不会让人死掉的
  129. -Where's the fun in that? -So, what does it do?
    -那有什么好玩的 -那它会怎么样
  130. Something much, much worse.
    更加更加恐怖的事
  131. Right. But, like, what specifically?
    好吧 但是 具体是什么
  132. Well, that's exactly what I came up here to show you.
    我就是带你们来见证这个的
  133. All I need is a test subject.
    我只需要一个实验对象
  134. Hello, little buggy-boo!
    你好啊 小小虫
  135. Is this about the chirping? 'Cause I could... Whoa!
    是因为我叫的声音太吵了吗 我可以 哇
  136. Whoa!
  137. Behold, as I unleash the full power
    看好了 见证我释放美杜莎血清
  138. of the Medusa Serum.
    全部能量的时刻
  139. Fire!
    发射
  140. Yes! It works!
    太棒了 成功了
  141. I made a monster. I made a monster!
    我创造了一个怪物 我创造了一个怪物
  142. And all you adorable penguins are next!
    你们这些可爱的企鹅就是下一个
  143. Crikey!
    哎呀
  144. Who said that?
    谁说的
  145. No.
    不是
  146. No. No.
    不是 不是
  147. Yes!
    是你
  148. Gentlemen, you remember Private.
    先生们 你们还记得菜鸟
  149. Oh, hey.
    哦 嘿
  150. You'll never get away with this, Dave.
    你早晚会遭报应的 戴夫
  151. My brothers are coming,
    我的兄弟们就要来了
  152. and together we'll take a
    我们齐心协力一定会
  153. wrecking ball to your whole rotten operation.
    毁掉你这肮脏的计划
  154. Call off the hunt, everyone.
    停止猎鹅行动 各位
  155. Turns out the elite unit will be coming to us.
    看来精英小队会自己送上门来的
  156. Boop.
  157. Eva?
    伊娃
  158. What do you see?
    你看到什么了
  159. My count is 30 hostiles.
    一共有三十个敌人

三十一个

  1. Those two are very close together.
    有两个站的很近
  2. I mean, you know, intertwined,
    我是说 身体上相互交叠
  3. physically, but... but not in...
    但 并不是
  4. Ixnay on the irtflay, Kowalski.
    集中精力 科沃斯基
  5. Poor Private. Alone,
    可怜的菜鸟 孤身一人
  6. helpless in the belly of that beast.
    身陷险境
  7. We've faced some long odds before, Skipper,
    我们曾遇过很多高风险的困境 老大
  8. but these look like the longest and oddest.
    但这是看起来是风险最高的 最诡异的一次
  9. If we're gonna pull this off, we'll need a diversion.
    我们若想成功 必须声东击西
  10. Deactivating jungle camouflage.
    解除丛林伪装
  11. -Would you be quiet? -Listen, Classified...
    -你能小点声么 -听着 机密特工
  12. Short Fuse, you were supposed to handcuff them to the rock!
    短导引爆 你应该把他们拷在石头上
  13. -Don't you hologram me! -I tried, but they don't have hands.
    -少用全息图像蒙我 -我尝试了 但是他们没有手
  14. They just have flippers, boss.
    他们只有脚蹼 老大
  15. And I have flippers! So it's flipping useless!
    我也有脚蹼 所以根本拷不住的
  16. All right, pooch. If you won't work with us,
    好了 大狗狗 如果你不和我们合作
  17. you better work for us. Our plan requires a diversion.
    那最好为我们工作 我们的计划需要声东击西
  18. I give the orders around here. Much as it pains me,
    我是这里的老大 尽管让我很头疼
  19. I need you to act as our diversion for our operation, understood?
    但是你必须为我们的行动声东击西 听懂了没
  20. Nope! This is our plan, and it requires you to cause a diversion.
    不要 这是我们的计划 需要你去声东击西
  21. -Die-version. -Dih-version.
    -声东击西 -省东击西
  22. Die, die, die, die, die, die!
    声 声 声 声 声
  23. Dih, dih, dih, dih, dih, dih!
    省 省 省 省 省
  24. Gentlemen, there is only one way to resolve this.
    先生们 只有一个解决办法
  25. -We should kiss. -Plan-off.
    -我们应该接吻 -制定计划
  26. Yep, plan-off. That's what I was gonna say.
    是的 制定计划 我就打算说这个的
  27. Plan-off.
    制定计划吧
  28. Here's Dave's sub.
    这是戴夫的潜艇
  29. And this young, helpless,
    这个幼小 无助
  30. vulnerable rock is Private.
    又脆弱的石头是菜鸟
  31. And here's Dave.
    这是戴夫
  32. While you four blowhards "Dih-vert" The octopi,
    你们四个吹牛大王去分散那调章鱼的注意
  33. we strike fast and strike hard!
    我们发动快速强烈的攻击
  34. Hi-yah! Get on in here, boys!
    嘿耶 动起来 伙计们
  35. Slap him silly, Rico! Come on! Kowalski, free the hostages!
    狠狠打他 瑞哥 使劲儿 科沃斯基 解救人♥质♥
  36. Now, that's what I'm talking about, big fella!
    就是要这个效果 大块头
  37. With Private freshly liberated,
    解救菜鸟之后
  38. we celebrate with a well-earned high one,
    我们来个名至如归的击掌庆祝
  39. and feast off Dave's sweet remains. Any questions?
    再把戴夫的残余部队一扫而光 有问题吗
  40. Whoa-hoa, hey, now!
    哇哈 别闹
  41. Wow. I mean, truly impressive.
    哇 我是说 我真心佩服
  42. Especially the bit where you slap the fruit.
    尤其是你抽打水果那一段
  43. Oh! Corporal, dim the lights. Short Fuse, glasses.
    哦 大力熊 灯光暗点 短线引爆 眼镜拿来
  44. My apologies. Had to rush a bit. The schematic's a little crude.
    不好意思 我得快点说 这个计划很粗糙
  45. -Where is that music coming from? -Wow.
    -这音乐是哪来的 -喔
  46. All right, at 21:50,
    好了 晚上九点五十分
  47. Skipper, Kowalski and... Richard, was it?
    老大 科沃斯基 和理查德 是吗
  48. Die-vert the octopi away from their posts.
    把那些章鱼从岗位上引开
  49. At 22:00, Short Fuse breaches the hull
    十点整 短线引爆用一组
  50. with a swarm of self-guided underwater nano-charges.
    水下自导纳米电荷破坏船体
  51. I call them "Wet kabooms."
    我叫它们 湿湿卡蹦
  52. -Yes, please don't. -Okay, sorry.
    -哦 不要这样 -好吧 抱歉
  53. -At 22:02, knock, knock. -Who's there?
    -到了十点零二 敲敲门 -是谁啊
  54. -The North Wind. -The North Wind who?
    -北风特工 -北风特工谁呀
  55. The North Wind who doesn't have
    北风特工没时间解释
  56. time for knock-knock jokes because we're too busy
    敲门笑话 因为我们忙着
  57. taking down Dave.
    扳倒大卫呢
  58. Personal hover tank... check.
    私人订制悬停油箱 检查完毕
  59. Auto-targeting wing mounts.
    自动瞄准助飞器
  60. Why not? At 22:09,
    这个必须有 到十点零九
  61. mission accomplished.
    任务完成
  62. See that? I don't even look back.
    看见没 我连头也不回
  63. There's a huge explosion, and I just keep walking.
    轰的一声爆♥炸♥ 我就潇洒离场
  64. Way to go, boss!
    帅呆了 老大
  65. -That's North Wind, sucker! -Nicely done.
    -这才是北风 怂货 -干得漂亮
  66. La-di, blah, blah, blah, blah.
    说了那么多听不懂一个字
  67. A good plan is about more than effecty stuff and...
    好计划不仅仅是靠那些炫酷的玩意儿
  68. vocabulary words.
    和丰富的辞藻
  69. And you, you... you certainly know a good plan...
    而你 你当然最会制定计划了
  70. I mean, your operation in
    我是说 你们在上海的行动
  71. Shanghai allowed Dave to escape with... your boy.
    最终以眼睁睁看着戴夫带着你的伙伴逃跑告终
  72. I've never lost a member of my team. It must feel... awful.
    我可没丢过一名组员 那感觉肯定 糟透了
  73. Can't imagine the guilt, the regret,
    那种愧疚啊 后悔啊
  74. the feeling that, I don't know, that...
    那种不可名状的感觉 难以想象
  75. it should have been you.
    被抓的应该是你
  76. All for penguin plan?
    支持企鹅计划的人有
  77. All for North Wind plan?
    支持北风特工计划的人有
  78. His... his is better.
    他的计划更好
  79. What?
    什么
  80. I'm sorry, boys, but I can't lead you this time.
    抱歉 兄弟们 我这次不能带领你们了
  81. But...
    但是
  82. we're a team, and...
    我们是一个团队
  83. and you're our skipper, Skipper.
    你是我们的老大 老大
  84. We don't... we don't need these guys.
    我们不需要他们
  85. No, Kowalski, but Private does.
    不 科沃斯基 但是菜鸟需要他们
  86. I think... it's time we leave it to the professionals.
    我觉得 是时候交给专业人士来处理了
  87. -But, sir... -It's settled.
    -但是 长官 -就这么定了
  88. We take our orders from Agent Classified now.
    我们听从机密特工的命令
  89. That's an order, Rico!
    这就是命令 瑞哥
  90. All right, Classified...
    好吧 机密特工
  91. what's the diversion?
    如何声东击西
  92. We take this shame to our graves.
    这件丢人的事死都不能说出去
  93. Agreed.
    双手同意
  94. Hey!
  95. -Time? -22:00 hours.
    -几点了 -十点整
  96. Time to take down Dave.
    收拾戴夫的时间到了
  97. David the octopus, show me your tentacles.
    章鱼大卫 把你的触须举起来
  98. All of them.
    所有的触须
  99. We lost them, Skipper.
    我们甩掉他们了 老大
  100. Not a moment too soon. These hosen are riding up my bundesliga.
    别高兴得太早 这些短袜勒得我蛋疼
  101. All right, boys, grab your coconuts and hold 'em tight.
    好了 兄弟们 抓好你们的椰子 捂好耳朵
  102. Classified should be walking away
    机密特工马上就会扛着菜鸟
  103. from a huge explosion with Private on his shoulder
    伴着巨大的爆♥炸♥声归来
  104. in three... two... Give 'em a welcome home, Rico!
    三 二 一 来点欢迎仪式 瑞哥
  105. Yeah! In your face, Dave! The Private is back!
    耶 就是这么炫酷 戴夫 菜鸟回来了
  106. -Welcome home, Private! -Yeah! All right!
    -欢迎回家 菜鸟 -耶 棒棒哒
  107. Here we go. All right.
    就这样 好了
  108. Sir, the sub didn't explode, and...
    长官 潜艇没有爆♥炸♥
  109. I fear the... fireworks may have been a tactical mistake.
    而且我担心 放烟花是战术上错误
  110. Stay calm! Do not panic!
    淡定 别慌
  111. We will still win! Be full of love! Don't hate!
    胜利是属于我们的 要充满爱 不要憎恨
  112. Follow your dreams! Love yourself! Love other people!
    追寻梦想 热爱自己 关爱他人
  113. Pick and choose your battles in life!
    做真正的自己
  114. Don't let anyone tell you what to do!
    别让其他人告诉你该怎么做
  115. Ignore the haters! Love the one you're with!
    无视讨厌你的人 爱你身边的人
  116. -Love the one you're with! -Eva.
    -爱你身边的人 -伊娃
  117. I know.
    我知道
  118. Welcome, Skipper, Kowalski and rootin'-tootin' Rico!
    欢迎 老大 科沃斯基 还有淘气鬼瑞哥
  119. The gang's all here! The mood is electric!
    大伙儿全在这儿 真是太刺♥激♥了
  120. Is this really, finally everybody?
    这是真的吗 终于齐全了
  121. All right, Dave, just what have you done with...
    好吧 戴夫 你做了什么
  122. -Private! -Oh! Guys!
    -菜鸟 -哦 兄弟们
  123. -You're in for it now, Dave! -Really?!
    -你现在怕了吧 戴夫 -真的吗
  124. Anyway, great catching up. Now,
    无论如何 来得太及时了 现在
  125. who's ready to move on to live penguin testing?
    谁准备好进行活企鹅实验了呢
  126. You point that death ray away from Private right now!
    你快把那杀伤性射线从菜鸟身上移开
  127. It's not a death ray, Skipper. He's gonna turn us into monsters!
    这不是杀伤性射线 老大 他要把我们变成怪物
  128. Yepper-doo! "And what comes next, Dave?"
    没错 "接下来是什么呢 戴夫"
  129. Invasion!
    入侵
  130. Horrible mutant penguins
    可怕的变异企鹅
  131. unleashed on the streets of New York City!
    被放到纽约的大街上
  132. -You're the monster! -Yes! I'm the monster.
    -你是魔鬼 -对 我是魔鬼
  133. Everyone made that clear to me every day of my entire life.
    每一个人在我生命中的每一天都提醒我这一点
  134. But now, let's see how much
    但现在 让我们瞧瞧
  135. everyone loves you when you're the monster!
    当你们变成怪物时人们有多爱你们
  136. -Skipper! -You can't take away Private's cuteness!
    -老大 -你不能夺走菜鸟的可爱
  137. He's the cute one! That's-that's his thing.
    他是最可爱的 那是他天生的
  138. -What? -It's all the little guy's got!
    -什么 -那是小家伙的所有
  139. You are super cute. We better crank this up.
    你超级可爱 我们最好启动
  140. Drew, Barry, more power.
    德鲁 拜瑞 调动力量
  141. -Ready? -Negotiations have broken down.
    -准备好了吗 -谈判失败了
  142. Rico, the paper clip! Bust us out of here!
    瑞哥 回形针 把我们放出去
  143. We need that paper clip! Chop-chop, soldier!
    我们需要那个回形针 赶快 战士们
  144. No! Where's the paper clip?
    不 回形针去哪儿了
  145. Private!
    菜鸟
  146. No!
  147. -Private... -Oh, no.
    -菜鸟 -哦 不
  148. I disintegrated him.
    我肢解了他
  149. That wasn't supposed to happen.
    不应该啊
  150. You maniac! You blew him up!
    你这个疯子 你把他炸飞了
  151. No.
  152. Oh, well, this is why we test things, people.
    哦 好吧 所以我们才要试验 人们
  153. I'll have to lower the power for the others.
    下一次我会降低点能量
  154. Full speed ahead, gentlemen. The monsters are due in Manhattan!
    全速向前 绅士们 把这些怪物送去曼哈顿
  155. Sorry.
    对不起
  156. Crikey.
    哎呀
  157. All right, all right, octopus.
    没事 没事 章鱼
  158. Whatever Dave's paying you, I'll double it.
    无论戴夫给你多少钱 我会给你双倍
  159. -Is that a yes? Does anyone speak octopus? -Sorry.
    -你是同意了吗 有人会说章鱼的语言吗 -对不起
  160. -No, not a clue. -Blast it.
    -不会 完全不会 -他妈的
  161. You... free... us.
    你 放了 我们
  162. We give you... many fishes.
    我们给你 许多鱼
  163. What is that?
    那是什么
  164. -Oh, great. -Oh, no! This is it!
    -哦 太好了 -哦 不 我们就这样了
  165. I don't want to die all squishy!
    我可不想黏糊糊得死
  166. We're dead! Dead! Dead! Dead!
    我们死定了死定了死定了死定了
  167. Oh, no, we're dead!
    哦 不 我们死定了
  168. Dead! Dead...!
    死定了死定了
  169. I pushed a button.
    我只是按了一个按钮
  170. -Super. Well done, Private! -Good work, malinki.
    -太棒了 做得好 菜鸟 -做得好
  171. Yay. Yes. Yes.
    对 对 对
  172. Excellent button-pushing. Compliment, praise, et cetera.
    按得超级棒 值得表扬称赞
  173. All right, agents, we are back in business.
    好吧 特工 我们继续我们的任务
  174. Wait! Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, all those penguins,
    等一下 老大 科斯基 瑞哥 还有所有的企鹅
  175. -they're this way! -And so is a massive army of octopi.
    -他们在那儿 -一大批章鱼军队也在那儿
  176. And as soon as we return to the
    只有我们回到
  177. North Wind headquarters, grab fresh equipment,
    北风总部 拿到最新的设备
  178. and work up a smashing new plan,
    设想一个粉碎性的新计划
  179. we'll come speeding back and take down Dave.
    我们会速速回来将戴夫拿下
  180. But the penguins are in danger! We have to go now!
    但企鹅们现在身处险境 我们现在就得去
  181. Again, huge army of octopi.
    别忘了 庞大的章鱼军队
  182. So, because you failed once, you're just running away?
    所以 因为你失败过一次 你就要逃跑了
  183. We did not fail. And we are not running away.
    我们没有失败 我们现在不是逃跑
  184. We're just very sensibly regrouping.
    我们只是在理智地重组
  185. Skipper wouldn't care. Plan or no, fancy equipment or no...
    老大才不会在乎有没有好的计划先进的设备
  186. he'd never leave a man behind.
    他不会丢下兄弟
  187. Well, I suppose we can't all be penguins, can we?
    那 我想我们不可能都成为企鹅 你说呢
  188. No.
  189. But maybe you should be.
    但或许你应该学学
  190. Come on.
    来吧
  191. Showtime, everyone! Big smiles for the Big Apple!
    好戏上演 同志们 纽约等着我们呢
  192. Listen up, Doris! You turn us into freaks, and then what?
    听着 桃瑞丝 你把我们变成怪物 那然后呢
  193. You think that's gonna make everybody love you?
    你认为那样做人们就会爱你
  194. No, but they'll despise you.
    不 但他们厌恶你们
  195. And I'm sure gonna love that.
    还有我确定那样我会很高兴的
  196. Breaking news! The missing penguins have been found!
    重大新闻 失踪的企鹅们已经被找到啦
  197. Okay. According to my notes,
    好了 根据我的记录
  198. genetic researcher Dr. Octavius Brine
    基因研究者奥克塔维厄斯·布赖恩博士
  199. has found the penguins and is
    已经找到了企鹅并
  200. bringing them here to New York's Battery Park.
    把他们带到纽约的炮台公园
  201. The penguins are coming back! Oh, my gosh! Look!
    企鹅们回来了 哦 我的天哪 看
  202. Penguin lovers of the world, guess who I found.
    全世界的企鹅爱好者们 猜猜我找到了什么
  203. Penguins! Penguins!
    企鹅 企鹅
  204. It wasn't easy, but seeing the penguins get what they deserve
    这并不简单 但看到企鹅们得到应得的待遇
  205. will make it all worthwhile.
    这一切都值得了
  206. What a weird thing to say! I'm so excited!
    这多么奇怪 我好激动啊
  207. Do it.
  208. Skipper! Skipper! Skipper! Rico! Kowalski!
    老大 老大 老大 瑞哥 科斯基
  209. It's like I can still hear his little voice calling to us.
    好像我还能听到他用微弱的声音呼喊我们
  210. You have to get out of there! Move!
    你们得离开这儿 快走
  211. "You have a great otter, there.
    "你有一头老水牛 那儿
  212. -Moo." -Why would he moo?
    -哞" -他会什么要说"哞"
  213. What are you asking me for? I'm not Private's little ghost.
    你为什么问我 我又不是菜鸟的灵魂
  214. No!
  215. Are you ready?!
    你准备好了吗
  216. Yeah!
    太好了
  217. Yay...!
    太好了
  218. Your new...
    你们的
  219. and improved...
    全新进化的
  220. penguins!
    企鹅们
  221. Penguins! Penguins!
    企鹅 企鹅
  222. Wha...?
    什么
  223. Oh, the people love you. Just go give them a hug.
    哦 人们爱你们 去给他们一个拥抱吧
  224. Don't let them touch you!
    别让他们碰你
  225. Oh, no. What's happening? Nobody likes you anymore?
    哦 不 发生什么了 没有人再喜欢你们了
  226. Well, the fun and games are just beginning. Watch this, penguins.
    好吧 这乐趣和游戏才刚刚开始 看这 企鹅们
  227. Somebody call... the exterminators!
    快叫 职业消灭害虫团队
  228. And when the exterminators take you away, you never come back.
    当职业消灭害虫团队把你们抓走 你们就永远回不来了
  229. Oh, dear.
    哦 亲爱的
  230. Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no.
    哦 不 哦 不 哦 不
  231. What do I do? What do I do?
    我要做什么 我要做什么
  232. Crikey!
    哎呀
  233. Come on, then. You want to go? You want some argy-bargy?
    那就过来吧 你们想过去吗 你们想挨揍吗
  234. Missed one.
    漏了一只
  235. What a wonderful day in the park.
    今天是公园最棒的一天了
  236. Skipper!
    老大
  237. Wait!
    等等
  238. Hold on! What are you doing?!
    慢着 你在做什么
  239. Skipper!
    老大
  240. Don't eat that!
    别吃那个
  241. Skipper, listen. It's me, Private.
    老大 听着 是我 菜鸟
  242. I've got a plan, but I need your help. I need my Skipper.
    我已经有计划了 但我需要你的帮助 我需要我的老大
  243. -Private? -Yes. That's it.
    -菜鸟 -对 是我
  244. Private, you're alive!
    菜鸟 你还活着
  245. Oh, God!
    哦 天哪
  246. Kowalski! You've got to get a grip!
    科沃斯基 你得冷静
  247. Kowalski, Eva is worried about you.
    科斯基 伊娃在担心你
  248. She is? What did she say? Did she say my name specifically?
    真的吗 她说了什么 她有没有明确地提到我的名字
  249. I mean, were there... were there tears?
    我是说 有 有没有流泪
  250. Details, come on, tell me!
    细节 快 告诉我
  251. Private! You're alive. Come here.
    菜鸟 你还活着 过来
  252. This feels a little awkward, but I'm happy.
    这感觉有点儿奇怪 但我很开心
  253. Rico! You need to listen to us.
    瑞哥 你得听我们说
  254. I guess you're kind of the same either way.
    我猜你也会有一样的反应
  255. Private!
    菜鸟
  256. Heads up!
    小心
  257. Looks like we're back in business, boys.
    我们又卷土重来了 兄弟们
  258. And our business is saving penguin-kind.
    我们的任务是拯救企鹅
  259. -Who's with me? -Count me in.
    -谁要加入我 -算我一个
  260. -Let's do this! -Boo-hah!
    -行动吧
  261. -Yeah! -Let's create and feel momentum.
    -耶 让我们创造和感受力量吧
  262. Sir, how long do we stand here like this?
    长官 我们要这样站多久
  263. Until we've reached maximum coolness.
    直到我们不能更酷炫为止
  264. There it is.
    就是这样
  265. -Now all we need is a plan. -I've got one.
    -现在我们需要的是一个计划 -我有一个
  266. You stole Dave's ray?
    你偷了戴夫的射线
  267. Well, I figured if we could reverse the ray,
    那啥 我想如果我们能扭转射线
  268. we could turn everyone back to normal.
    我们能把所有企鹅都变回正常
  269. Reverse the ray?
    扭转射线
  270. That's brilliant! But... it's impossible!
    这太机智了 但是 这不可能
  271. In order to reverse the ray,
    为了扭转射线
  272. we would need to replace the Medusa Serum
    我们需要把美杜莎血清
  273. with a power source of almost immeasurable cuteness.
    替换成另一种无敌可爱的能源
  274. Immeasurable cuteness?
    无敌可爱
  275. Where the heck are we supposed to get that?
    我们究竟该怎么得到那种无敌可爱的能量
  276. No, wait. Private, no! We don't know what that will do to you!
    不 等等 菜鸟 我们不知道那玩意对你有什么影响
  277. -All right! -The ray! It works! It works!
    -好吧 -射线 起作用了 起作用了
  278. -Private! Are you okay? -Yes!
    -菜鸟 你还好吗 -嗯
  279. Butt-hand! There's a hand attached to his butt.
    屁♥股♥ 手 他的屁♥股♥上有一只手
  280. That was not... that was not there before.
    那不是 之前不在那儿
  281. -Get out of there! That's an order! -Permission to defy order.
    -离开那儿 这是命令 -允许为抗命令
  282. -Permission denied! -Then I deny your denial.
    -驳回允许 -我驳回你的驳回
  283. It's too risky, Private. It already made you sprout a butt-hand!
    这太冒险了 菜鸟 它都让你屁屁长手了
  284. I know it has to be me this time.
    我知道这次非我不可了
  285. And I think you know it, too.
    我想你也知道这一点
  286. I'm the secret weapon.
    我是秘密武器
  287. I'm happy... and yet...
    我好高兴
  288. now that I have my revenge, I feel...
    虽然我复仇了 我觉得
  289. empty, as if what I needed all along was...
    好空虚 就好像我一直需要的是
  290. more revenge! In fact... Robin, write this down...
    更多的报复 事实上 罗宾 写下来
  291. Tomorrow we move on to kittens! Then puppies, bunnies, pandas...
    明天我们去报复小猫 然后是小狗 小兔子 熊猫
  292. Charlize, they're on the ray!
    查理兹 他们偷了发射器
  293. Helen, hunt them down! William, hurt them.
    海伦 快去抓他们 威廉姆 制♥服♥他们
  294. Halle, bury them! Hugh, Jack, man the battle stations!
    海里 活埋他们 休 杰克 坚守战斗岗位
  295. Kevin, bake on! We're still gonna need that victory cake!
    凯文 继续烤 我们还是需要那个胜利蛋糕
  296. We're only gonna get one shot at this,
    这次我们一定要一击即中
  297. boys! How we doing on those snow globes?
    兄弟们 我们要怎么处理那些雪花玻璃球
  298. Beam splitter ready! Fire at will!
    分光镜准备完毕 随时待命
  299. Do it, Skipper!
    动手 老大
  300. -Dead batteries?! -Game over, Skipper!
    -没电了 -完了 老大
  301. No!
  302. Rico, batteries! Skipper! Kowalski!
    瑞哥 去买♥♥电池 老大 科沃斯基
  303. Hold off those octopi! We're doing this now!
    拖住那些章鱼 我们一定要成功
  304. You heard Private! Deploy!
    你听到了 执行
  305. Get back, you aquatic savages!
    滚回去 你们这些水里来的丑八怪
  306. Behind you! Beside you! Six o'clock! Twelve o'clock!
    在你后面 在你旁边 六点钟方向 十二点方向
  307. -They're coming from every direction!
    -他们正从四面八方过来
  308. -There's just too many of them!
    -他们实在是太多了
  309. -Whoa. -You came back!
    -哇哦 -你们回来了
  310. Oh... that's why you look back at the explosion.
    哦 难怪你要回头看爆♥炸♥呢
  311. I can dream...
    我能想象
  312. Fallback positions!
    撤退型队列
  313. Stay away from Private!
    离菜鸟远些
  314. Suck it up, Kowalski.
    跟我走吧 科沃斯基
  315. No!
  316. It's over, Skipper.
    结束了 老大
  317. Over? That's weird. Then why
    结束了 那可真奇怪 那为什么
  318. is Rico throwing me a fresh pair of double-A's?
    瑞哥扔给我两节新的AA型电池呢
  319. -No! -The remote!
    -不 -遥控器
  320. Rico! Dibble me!
    瑞哥 芝士条
  321. It worked! Private!
    成功了 菜鸟
  322. Excuse me. Emergency. Coming through. Make a hole! Make a hole!
    抱歉 紧急情况 闪开 快闪开 快闪开
  323. Don't worry, a chrysalis is
    别担心 你的周围
  324. just forming around you. That's perfectly normal.
    正形成一道茧 这非常正常
  325. Private.
    菜鸟
  326. Wha...?
    什么
  327. Private?
    菜鸟
  328. -Oh! Look at that! Majestic. -Hello.
    -哦 看那儿 好气派 -你们好
  329. -Private! -Oh! Hey!
    -菜鸟 -哦 嘿
  330. -What's wrong? What are you... -Look out for the...
    -怎么了 你在 -我在看
  331. -Have I got something... -Cover your eyes.
    -我是不是 -当心眼睛
  332. -Is there a... thing? -Don't turn your head.
    -是不是 -别转头了
  333. So... how do I look?
    那么 我看上去怎么样
  334. You're hideously disfigured
    你看上去滑稽极了
  335. and will probably be hunted for sport.
    很可能会像球一样被追打玩弄
  336. -What? -What?
    -什么 什么
  337. If there's anything we've learned
    我们从这场愉快的冒险中
  338. from this delightful adventure... Kowalski...
    学到的是 科沃斯基
  339. It's that looks don't matter.
    外貌并不重要
  340. It's what you do that counts.
    重要的是你做了什么
  341. And look at what you did.
    瞧瞧你所做的
  342. Yes, sir...
    是 长官
  343. you are the most meaningful and valued member of this team.
    你是这个团队里最有意义最有价值的成员
  344. Way to go, Private!
    做得好 菜鸟
  345. Attaboy!
    好样的
  346. Nicely done.
    干的漂亮
  347. -Way to go, Private! You did it! -We're so proud of you!
    -好样的 菜鸟 你做到了 -我们以你为荣
  348. -You saved us! -We love you, Private!
    -你救了我们 -我们爱你 菜鸟
  349. -Yeah, we love you! -You the penguin!
    -是啊 我们爱你 -你们这些企鹅
  350. Ramirez!
    拉米雷茨
  351. -Dave. -Dave!
    -戴夫 戴夫
  352. What? Are you kidding me?!
    什么 这不是真的吧
  353. -Dave... look at you. -You think this is over?
    -戴夫 看看你 -你觉得这就完了
  354. -I'm just getting started.
    -我才刚刚开始
  355. I'm about to... -What do we do with him now?
    我正打算 -我们该怎么处理他
  356. Open this right now!
    现在打开
  357. Here you go, kid.
    给你 孩子
  358. Cool!
  359. I hope you find happiness, Dave.
    祝你找到幸福 戴夫
  360. It's snowing! It's snowing! It's snowing!
    下雪了 下雪了 下雪了
  361. It's snowing! It's snowing! It's snowing...
    下雪了 下雪了 下雪了
  362. Right, now, then...
    好的 现在 嗯
  363. -this is difficult for me to say. -Is it "Osteoporosis"?
    -我很难开口 -是想说"骨质疏松症"吗
  364. You just got to lean into the vowel. Os-teo...
    你至少得口腔打开 骨质疏松症
  365. -poro... -No! No.
    -不 不
  366. I want to say... you four are the bravest agents I've ever known.
    我想说 你们四个是我见过最英勇的探员
  367. The point is... I was wrong about you,
    重点是 我之前看错你们了
  368. and I hope... there's some way I can make it right.
    还有我希望 我有机会弥补
  369. -Give us jet packs. -We should kiss.
    -给我们喷气背包吧 -我们应该亲亲
  370. Did... did you just say...
    你 你刚是不是说
  371. Well, that feels right!
    这感觉爽呆了
  372. I think I'd actually prefer a jet pack, please.
    我想我更喜欢喷气背包
  373. I think we should go with Private's idea.
    我想我们该听菜鸟的主意
  374. Yeah!
  375. Kowalski! What's our trajectory?
    科沃斯基 现在什么情况
  376. 95% certain this will end in massive...
    百分之九十五的几率着陆时会
  377. flaming disaster!
    大爆♥炸♥
  378. -And the other five percent? -Irrelevant, sir!
    -那还有百分之五呢 -无关紧要 长官
  379. -Jet packs are awesome! -Agreed!
    -喷气背包太棒了 -同意
  380. Who says penguins can't fly?
    谁说企鹅不能飞
  381. Skipper, we are going to turn me back to normal, right?
    老大 你们会把我变回正常的 是吧
  382. Absolutely. First thing Monday.
    当然 这是当务之急
  383. -I'm in a rocket ship! -I want to push the button.
    -我在火箭船上 -我想要按按钮了
  384. -Give me that! -Hey! Stealer!
    -把它给我 -嘿 小偷
  385. Let's do this! I'm ready!
    来吧 我准备好了
  386. Okay, on three. One, three, go.
    好 倒数三下 一 三 走起
  387. I'm just gonna do a little practice push.
    我只想练习一下
  388. Okay, I'm not going to press it.
    好吧 我不会按下的
  389. Why are you smacking my hand? Hey, look over there!
    你干嘛拍我的手 嘿 看那儿
  390. I'm a laser show.
    激光秀
  391. Julien!
    朱莉安
  392. Now, that's the Private we know and love. High one!
    现在 我们爱的小可爱菜鸟回来了 击掌
  393. -Immeasurable cuteness, right there! -Good to be back.
    -无敌可爱 就在面前 -欢迎回归
  394. I feel like a French fry!
    我感觉像根法式薯条
  395. -I'm okay! -And with cuteness to spare!
    -我没事 -比以前更可爱了
  396. Come on! Frosty mugs of herring juice all around!
    来吧 请你们喝冷淡杯鱼汁
  397. -Private's buying. -What?
    -菜鸟买♥♥单 -什么
  398. You know, if I'm being honest,
    你知道 说实话
  399. I expected a little more... pizzazz!
    我还以为能更激♥情♥一点呢
  400. Yes! Now, that's pizzazz!
    没错 这就有激♥情♥啦
  401. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers