while we have been cast adrift for what seems like days. 菜鸟已被戴夫绑♥架♥
-That's everything, sir. -Have you purged the chemical toilet? -全都扔了 长官 -你有没有冲马桶
tell me where he will have has been next. 告诉我他下一站去哪儿
See, Rico, that's why you can't have nice things. 看见没 瑞哥 所以说好东西不能留给你
-We have to move! What? -We have to move! What? -我们必须行动 什么 -我们必须行动 什么
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go do some shopping... 现在 恕我失陪 我要去购物
-Yes, sir. -Sometimes we just have to wing it. -是的 长官 -有的时候还是要随机应变
And with this, I finally have the power to destroy you. 用这个 我就可以彻底摧毁你们
-They're so adorable. -Have you ever seen anything cuter? -太可爱了 -你见过更可爱的么
-Now, what have I told you about... -Sorry, what? -我不是说了吗 -对不起 你刚说啥