To write another book, I suppose
我猜她又打算出书了
I heard your mother was leaving Mayo.
我听说你妈离开梅奥了[爱尔兰西北部]
Yeah. Can i see it?
是的 我能看看吗
No. forget i asked.
算了 当我没说
I just hurt my arm. She was...
我只伤到手 她就
Oh, i'm sorry. l i don't... do you speak english?
不好意思 我不会 你会讲英文吗
I hate you on principle.
我打心底里讨厌你
I, uh, i hate you too.
我也打心底里讨厌你
Show him how i do things.
告诉他我的行事作风
Oh, I wasn't complaining.
我没在抱怨