How many kings' asses have polished it, I wonder? 也不知多少位国王的屁♥股在上面蹭过
I want her punished. 她非受罚不可
I don't remember. Everything happened so fast. 我不记得了,事情发生得好快
I didn't see. Liar! 我没看见 骗子
I don't know. 我不知道
Seven hells! What am I to make of this? 七层地狱呀,这我如何决断
Sorry, Ned. I never meant to frighten the girl. 奈德,不好意思,我没有吓她的意思
I think I heard a noise. 我好像听到它的声音了
I won't hurt him... 我不会把他伤得 ...
and I said pick up your sword. 我让你把剑捡起来