If the saddle Lord Tyrion designed actually works, 如果提利昂设计的马鞍确实有用
if she's not with her family? 又怎么保护家庭
I'm willing if she is. 她说好我就上
If I die, what's the point? 我死了你就白跑这一趟了
If the king got what he wanted all the time, 如果国王就能随心所欲
this may be your last chance if you're heading north. 再往北走就没这么好的机会了
If that's my job, then so be it. 如果这是首相的职责,我做便是了
If the Hound so much as heard you mention it, 要是让猎狗听到了
even if my husband gave him one. 他也没有统御的能力
If you took your gloves off 你要是想小解