You know what, I am so mad right now that I can't talk to her. 我现在很生气 不想和她说话
We've got to get to high ground. I know a mountain, 我们必须去高地 我知道有座山
Fire. Lava. I don't mean to sound too dramatic, but... 烈火 熔岩 我不想太夸张 但是
I concur. Tiger girl, we need to leave immediately. 我同意 虎妞 我们必须马上离开
Quiet! I am not supposed to be out here. 安静 我不应该出门的
- What? - And no sooner had she climbed to the top -什么 -当她爬到树顶的时候
the curious little bear wanted to climb to the top. 她想爬上树顶
She was alive because she listened to her father 她能活着 因为她听从老爸的话
If she wants to survive, she has to follow our rules. 要想生存 她就必须遵守规矩
Really? She already doesn't listen to me. Hey! 她都不肯听我说话了