Richard promise the chief to both of us
理查德都答应给我们做下任主任
She's going to be fine.
她不会有事的
I, uh, had to leave her skull flap off
我只能让她的颅腔开着
She's not going to make it, is she?
她撑不过去了 是吗
How do we get from there to here?
我们怎么变成现在这样的
Because if it is, I need to bring breath mints.
如果有 我就得带上薄荷糖
I knew that was going to come up.
我就知道早晚会说这事的
To do these amazing medical procedures.
用来做这些惊人的手术
We're not supposed to be right.
我们就该是错的
About how great it was going to be?
你怎么不告诉