And do you see that septa pretending to read her book? 看见那位假装读书的修女了吗
I'll speak to him. A singularly bad idea. 我要和他谈谈 不折不扣的昏招
I'm not going to get any better, you know? 我永远都不会进步,你知道吗
Ser Alliser's going to make me fight again tomorrow, isn't he? 艾里沙爵士明天还会逼我打架,对吧
and you'll be thrown from your saddle to die. 你也会飞出马鞍摔死
Tomorrow, you're going to take the black, 明天,你就披上黑衣
forsake all claim to your inheritance and start north. 宣布放弃一切继承权,动身北上
On the morning of my 18th nameday, my father came to me. 在我十八岁命名日那天清晨
Ser Alliser said I'm to be your new watch partner. 艾里沙爵士说我以后就是你巡夜的新搭档
Well, he needs to get his strength back first. 他得先恢复体力才成