No, wait. Private, no! We don't know what that will do to you! 不 等等 菜鸟 我们不知道那玩意对你有什么影响
Where the heck are we supposed to get that? 我们究竟该怎么得到那种无敌可爱的能量
we would need to replace the Medusa Serum 我们需要把美杜莎血清
we could turn everyone back to normal. 我们能把所有企鹅都变回正常
Well, I figured if we could reverse the ray, 那啥 我想如果我们能扭转射线
-Now all we need is a plan. -I've got one. -现在我们需要的是一个计划 -我有一个
Sir, how long do we stand here like this? 长官 我们要这样站多久
Well, I suppose we can't all be penguins, can we? 那 我想我们不可能都成为企鹅 你说呢
We did not fail. And we are not running away. 我们没有失败 我们现在不是逃跑
But the penguins are in danger! We have to go now! 但企鹅们现在身处险境 我们现在就得去