We need a diversion. And, frankly, 我们需要分散注意 而且 坦白说
And we hope you come home real soon. 我们祝愿你们早点回家
Skipper. If we hurry, we can still stop him. 老大 如果我们快点儿 可以阻止他
We need to find intel on Dave's location, pronto. 我们需要找到戴夫的具体♥位♥置 要快
All right, soldiers, we got to blend in. Riverdance. 好了 勇士们 我们要入乡随俗 大河之舞
we rescued those four penguins already, didn't we? 我们已经拯救了那四只企鹅 不是么
We are going to save those helpless penguins, because... 我们去拯救那些无助的企鹅 因为
we are the North Wind, and no one... 因为我们是北风特工 而没人
Penguin footprints, still warm. We just missed Dave. 企鹅脚印 还是新鲜的 我们刚好跟戴夫错过了
we need to know where he's gonna strike next. 我们必须知道下一个目标在哪