Get back, you aquatic savages!
滚回去 你们这些水里来的丑八怪
You heard Private! Deploy!
你听到了 执行
And I think you know it, too.
我想你也知道这一点
It's too risky, Private. It already made you sprout a butt-hand!
这太冒险了 菜鸟 它都让你屁屁长手了
-Private! Are you okay? -Yes!
-菜鸟 你还好吗 -嗯
No, wait. Private, no! We don't know what that will do to you!
不 等等 菜鸟 我们不知道那玩意对你有什么影响
You stole Dave's ray?
你偷了戴夫的射线
Rico! You need to listen to us.
瑞哥 你得听我们说
Kowalski, Eva is worried about you.
科斯基 伊娃在担心你
Hold on! What are you doing?!
慢着 你在做什么