You do that. In the meantime, 请便 至于现在
let's pretend it's you on this table and give this a try. 想想如果躺这儿的是你 试试吧
She's yours. You get her out. 她归你管 你赶她出去
You know how these young puppies are. 这些小孩有多难搞 你是知道的
You told me the most important thing 你教导我要
You just can't... 你不能
You have to save the nerves. 你必须留下这些神经
- What? - The nerves, you have to save them. -什么 -你不能切除这些神经
Can we help you? 有事吗
You know, they call him Limp Harry. 知道吗 他们叫他"软绵绵"