Guess you put Dr. Model to rest.
我想你把过去的放下了
You said, "I am not your sister."
你说过 "我不是你的姐妹"
Do you feel like I was emasculating you?
你觉得我也在"阉♥割♥"你吗
What the hell are you two doing?
你们俩这是干什么
You think that I'm being selfish,
你觉得我很自私
You have no idea what this will do to you.
你不知道这对你意味着什么
Meredith, what the hell are you doing?
梅瑞狄斯 你这是干什么
You don't understand.
你不了解
He won't even recognize you.
也不再认识你
And he can't remember seeing you in that red dress?
也记不得相遇时你穿的那条红裙子