that your body contains DNA from two different embryos 你身体内的DNA来自两个不同的胚胎
What's in my closet is none of your business. 我有什么秘密与你无关
- Olivia-- - What time is your shift done? -奥丽维亚 -你的轮班什么时候结束
you're gonna give your patient, Dr. Karev? 这么随意的答案吗 克莱夫医生
to make sure you don't pull any of your usual crap. 以确保你不会像平常一样又惹什么麻烦事
In your case, it looks like a symptom of liver disease. 同时 您似乎也有肝脏问题
And the swelling is pressing against your lungs, 腹水会挤压你的肺
- So, who's the woman? - None of your business. -那么 是哪个妞 -不关你的事
It means we have to admit your father and run some tests. 意思就是我们得将你父亲收治入院 做些检查
Mr. Franklin, how long has your abdomen been like this? 富兰克林先生 你腹部像这样多久了