and an expensive wife.
还有个挥霍无度的妻子
And where is she now?
她现在何处
And you know these men?
你了解他们吗
Mud and shit and twigs...
树枝、稀泥乱堆的建筑
Why didn't you get up and fight?
刚才怎么不站起来反击
It seems they've run short of poachers and thieves down south.
看来南方连偷猎者和小偷都人手短缺
And I've learned to live with it.
现在也习惯啦
There I'll find a bed and both of us can sleep easier.
我还是去那儿弄张床,我们俩都能睡安稳些
for cripples, bastards and broken things.
残废和其他缺陷怪胎
and to the boy's voice.
认识主人的声音