Bad luck for him... 对上魔山
I stood vigil for him myself last night. 昨晚是我亲自替他守的灵
He has asked your father for the honor of his presence 他打算在九十岁命名日那天
As for myself, I don't require a large room. 至于我嘛,不需要多大的房间
just born with a talent for violence. 天生就孔武有力
I've been sitting here for days! 老子在这儿坐多久了
What do you pray for, ser Jorah? 那你会为何事祈祷呢,乔拉爵士
I pray for home too. 我也是
and praying for his return. 祈祷他早日归来
The common people pray for rain, 老百姓祈祷的是风调雨顺