Are you going to dress me now? Please. 现在轮到你给我挑衣服啦 请别这样
beyond the Wall with the sun going down, 在夜幕降临时身处长城以北
He's our brother now and we're going to protect him. 他现在是我们的兄弟,我们得保护他
We're not going to hurt him in the training yard anymore. 我们别在训练场中摧残他了
I'm not going to get any better, you know? 我永远都不会进步,你知道吗
Ser Alliser's going to make me fight again tomorrow, isn't he? 艾里沙爵士明天还会逼我打架,对吧
Tomorrow, you're going to take the black, 明天,你就披上黑衣
Tomorrow I'm going to be chasing cats. Cats? 明天开始我要去追猫 猫
It's not going to get any easier, you know? 这里的日子可不好过
You're going to have to defend yourself. 你必须保护好自己