with a flock of little Robertos to call my own.
有一群小罗伯托围着我转
With my own two wings, of course.
当然 用我的翅膀建的
Everyone! Come on! Everyone, out of your nests!
所有人 出来吧 离巢狂欢吧
Get that out of your mouth!
快点 给我 吐出来
My feathers is popping up on the back of my neck.
我脖子后面的羽毛都竖起来了
These things have a margin of error.
这玩意多少有点误差
The rest of you, go cut some trees.
剩下的人 快去砍树
Who cares about a bunch of birds?
谁在乎一群傻鸟
Find them and get rid of them.
找到然后解决掉他们
we're out of business.
我们就玩完了