You're doing great, Nigel. 你做得很好 奈杰尔
Okay, yeah, you're right. 好吧 你说得对
Yeah, and you're more of a mumbler-shuffler. 对 你太扭扭捏捏了
You're looking at the next King of Carnival! 因为我将是下一届狂欢节之王
You're on TV! 你们上电视了
Thank heavens you're okay. 谢天谢地你没事
Dad, you're in denial. 爸 你还不承认
You're my one and only, Blu. 你就是我的唯一 布鲁
Yeah, it looks like you're stuck with me all night. 看来今晚你只能是我的了
*What good is the party if you're not around?* *如果没有你 狂欢也毫无意义*