As you travel towards the poles north or south the colder, stormier seas can become even richer. 当你朝南北两极旅行 更冷,更多风暴的海域才是更加富饶的
If this wasn't moving, you might think it was a shell or a rock. 如果这个家伙不动的话 你说不定会以为这是块贝壳或者石头.
Killing a competitor makes sense if you want to protect your food supply 捕杀敌人虽然有利于保证自己的食物供给
And if you live in the treetops there's perhaps no better way of staking your claim to a territory, than this. 如果你居住在树顶上 那么可能没有比这种声明领土主权更好的方法了
Often the only signs of life are what you hear. 只听到各种生物的鸣叫
It's hard work getting noticed when you go courting in high grass. 在这么高的草丛里面求偶是很难得到关注的
If you choose to nest in the open, you must be prepared for a fight. 选择了空旷地筑巢也就必须做好厮杀角逐的准备
so it's only now that you can judge just how much life there can be in the desert. 所以只有此时你才能判断 沙漠中究竟有多少生物
These are not the sort of conditions in which you would expect to find fish, 鱼类似乎不太可能生活在这种环境中
The flooded caverns can play tricks on you in other ways. 地下水洞还会以别的方式戏弄你