A sword for the wall?
打把剑好去长城吗
Speaking for the grotesques, I'd have to disagree.
说到畸形怪胎,不是我多嘴
It's ridiculous even for you.
即便是你,也不该如此荒唐
Only the gods know for certain.
这就只有诸神才知道了
Ah. Time for breakfast.
啊,该去吃早餐了
My mother's been looking for you.
我母亲一直在找你
We ride for King's Landing today.
我们今日就启程回君临
Under my reign, you won't be punished for such nonsense.
倘若是我掌权,绝不会因这等小事惩罚你
What did Ned Stark want you for?
奈德·史塔克为什么通缉你
The things I do for love.
瞧我为爱情做了什么