on the Kingsroad, swords at our sides, 沿国王大道闯下去,你觉得怎样
Robert was crazed, beat his hands bloody on the wall, 劳勃疯狂地以手击墙,血流不止
there are times you make me wonder whose side you're on. 有时候我还真不知道你站在哪一边
No, I just want to stand on top of the wall 放心,我不过是想爬上长城
The charms of the north seem entirely lost on you. 你好像对北境的魅力无动于衷啊
and you will fall on your knees in front of them 我要你在他们面前跪下
Before you go, you will call on Lord and Lady Stark 走之前你要去拜见史塔克公爵和夫人
some poachers I caught on my land. 在我领地上抓到的几个盗猎者
Grass and horses. People can't live on grass. 青草和马,人可不能吃草
Come on, boys, let's go kill some boar! 走吧,小伙子们,去猎几头野猪回来