shown you how to be a man.
把你培养成真正的男人
I was never meant to be a father.
我从来就不是做父亲的料
One blast for a ranger returning;
一声号角代表兄弟归来
I'm not a southerner.
我才不是南方佬
You having a go at me?
你耍我呢
You'd see death creeping toward you a few inches at a time.
你会亲眼看着死亡向你爬来,一寸寸逼近
Where I come from, if someone like you attacked a little lord.
在我家乡,要是有人胆敢袭击少主
He's just a boy", she said.
他还是个孩子 " 她哀求道 "
So he gave me a nice little scar
所以他送我一道别致的伤疤
So I challenged him to a duel.
于是我找他决斗