would meet the Dothraki in an open field. 才会出城正面抵抗多斯拉克人
I have an outrageous amount of money. 我的钱也多得要命
It won't take more than an hour. But as you please. 这要不了一小时,不过随您的便
didn't tremble at the shadow of an unborn child. 可不会被还未出生的孩子的阴影吓得发抖
When you find yourself in bed with an ugly woman, 如果你发现跟自己上床的是个丑女
small difference, I know, to an honorable man. 当然对您这种正人君子区别是不大的
I suffered an early mutilation myself. 我早年也受过身残之苦
I thought you were supposed to be an important person around here. 我本来以为你在这儿算个大人物呢
arms an assassin with his own blade? 蠢到把自己的武器给刺客用
An inspiring sight for the people, eh? 多么振奋人心的景象啊