The rest of the world will not.
因为这个世界不会忘记
making you the bastard.
所以你是私生子
You are the bastard though.
不过你确实是个私生子
I've always wanted to see the wall.
我早就想一睹长城的风采了
the queen's brother?
王后的弟弟
Your uncle's in the Night's Watch.
你叔叔原来是个守夜人
The wall isn't going anywhere.
长城又不会长腿跑掉
Well, you're always welcome on the wall.
长城倒是永远欢迎你
Why aren't you at the feast?
你怎么不去参加宴席
Lady Stark thought it might insult the royal family
史塔克夫人认为,今晚若让私生子同桌用餐