The horn. We have to blow the horn. 号角快吹响号角
Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? 知不知道你的叫声有多荒唐
You should have taken the realm for yourself. 你本该自己称王,夺取天下
I will not have their blood on my hands. 我不愿双手沾染孩童的血
Jaime would have killed him. 他敢,詹姆会杀了他
And what have you done with these blessings, huh? 而你又是怎样挥霍上天的赐福的呢
It wouldn't have been clean. 那样杀他,胜之不武
You shall have a golden crown... 你将会拥有一顶精美绝伦
and have his babies. 为他生孩子
So I'll have lots of company. 那我就不会孤单寂寞啦