off comes my head. 我的脑袋就保不住了
How is your son, my lord? 贵公子怎样了,大人
and if he does it again... My father fought 要是他再敢叛乱 ... 我父亲
You're not the only nobleman in my life, you know. 要说贵族,我这辈子遇见的可不止你一个
I'll be fine, my lady. 我没事夫人
My lady, this way. 夫人,躲这边
to answer for my imagined crimes. 以莫须有的罪名审判我
The hill tribes would kill me for my boots. 高山氏族部落会为了抢靴子杀掉我
Word's probably gotten to my father by now. 消息大概已经传到家父那里了
I owe you my life, ser. 我欠您一条命,爵士阁下