you will present your son to the court.
你会带着儿子现身朝堂
Someday your husband will sit there
总有一天你的丈夫会坐在那里
To, uh, teach your sister.
是为了教您的妹妹
To make me sad? No, your Grace.
是为了让我难过吗 当然不是,陛下
You have dragon's blood in your veins?
那您的血管里流淌着真龙的血
Your Grace? Yes, my dear?
陛下 怎么了,亲爱的
you wish to defend your lady love,
既然你打算为心爱的小姐而战
Pick up your sword.
捡起你的剑
Please, no more. On your feet.
求你了,别再打了 站起来
Tell them your name.
告诉他们你叫什么