Monica: Yep, that's me, I am that stupid. 没错,这就是我,我真是个笨蛋。
Monica: I am really an idiot. I was filling out my friend's form, and instead of putting her information, I put mine. 我真是个笨蛋。我替我朋友填资料时,我填的不是她的资料而是我的。
Rachel: Thank you. Thank you. I love you. 谢谢!谢谢!我爱你!
Monica: Okay, okay. Come here. I hate this. 好吧,好吧,过来,我真讨厌这样做。
Rachel: Well, now, wait a second, who did I just put as my "In case of emergency" person? 等等,我把谁当作我的紧急连络人来着?
Rachel: Um...unless, unless I use yours. 呃除非让我用你的。
Monica: I have no idea, but Xrays alone could be a couple hundred dollars. 我不知道啊。可能几百块钱吧。
Rachel: Oh, yeah, check it. Definitely, I want some of that. 哦!好的!勾上它!我确实需要一些!
Mr. Heckles: See, this is just the kind of thing I was talking about. 看吧,我说的就是这种事。
Rachel: They haven't even slept together yet, I mean, that's not serious. 床都没上过,就是,根本不是认真的。