I mean, I know Joey is not my boyfriend, or my thermos, you know, or anything, but... 我知道Joey不是我男朋友或者热水壶或其他的什么,但是……
Phoebe: All right, I mean, she didn't mean to do it, but I think it still counts. 好吧,我是说,她不是故意的,不过这也算。
Phoebe: And then when I was twelve, she broke my collarbone. 我12岁的时候,她弄断了我的锁骨。
Phoebe: Um, yeah. Look, I mean, I'm not saying she's like evil or anything. 嗯,是的。听我说,我不是说她是很坏。
Phoebe: When I was eight, and I wouldn't let her have my Judy Jetson thermos, so she threw it under the bus. 我8岁的时候,我没给她我的Judy Jetson热水壶,她就把给丢到公车下面去了。
Rachel: Ok, Pheebs, can I ask? So, he's going out with her. I mean, is it really so terrible? Pheebs,我能问吗?他就是和她约会了。我是说,真有那么糟吗??
Phoebe: All right, so, can we turn this off? Just, just make it, make them go away? I can't, I can't look. 好吧,就是,我们能关掉它吗?就是,就是让它关掉,我没法看了。
Monica: Okay, I think I get how to do this. 好了,我想我知道怎么调了。
Chandler: Well, I ended up telling her everything. 最后我把一切都告诉她了。
Chandler: Will you marry me? So after the proposal, I kind of unraveled. 你愿意嫁给我吗?所以在求婚之后,我差不多解释清楚了这件事情。(unravel:解开,解决。)