Ross: Oh, really? Um, I don't remember you making any sperm. 哦,真的?我不记得你有制造精♥子。
Carol: No, actually, um, we talked about Helen Willick Bunch. 不,事实上,呃,我们考虑用海伦威利克班奇。
Rachel: Anyway, um, I guess this belongs to you. Or maybe some day Mindy. 总之,我想这东西属于你,或许以后是明蒂的。
Rachel: Oh! Well, um... You've got plugs! 哦,呃,你去做植发了?
Ross: Um, how about, um. . how about Julia? 呃,这个怎么样…?朱莉亚怎么样?
Ross: So, um so how's this, uh, how's this all gonna work? 这个如何,呃,如何处理此事?
Phoebe: Um, Monica, umm, you're scaring me. 摩妮卡你吓到我了。
Ross: Well...you never know. How's, um. how's the family? 好吧,谁会料到呢,呃,家里如何?
Ross: You know you probably didn't know this, but back in high school, I had a, um, major crush on you. 你可能不知道,在高中的时候,我曾暗恋过你。
Cristina and Izzie, um... I think they're already swamped. 克里斯蒂娜和伊兹 估计也在忙