Phoebe: C'mon, give her a break. It's hard being on your own for the first time. 拜托,让她喘口气。第一次独立生活是很困难的。
Monica: Wow. I'm glad you smashed her watch. 哇哦!我真高兴你砸了她的手表。
Ross: Unfortunately, in my case, there was only one woman for her. 不幸的是,我的情况是,她拥有了一个女人。
Monica: You actually broke her watch? Wow! The worst thing I ever did was, I shredded my old boyfriend's favorite bath towel. 你真的砸了她的手表?哇哦!我做过的最过分的事情只是剪碎了男朋友最喜欢的浴巾。
Paul: I might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers. Say her...... 我可能会试着砸烂她的一些贵重的东西。比如。。。。。。
Joey: Hey, Paul! Here's a little tip, she really likes it when you rub her neck in the same spot over and over and over again until it starts to get a little red. 你好,保罗!告诉你个小贴士,她很喜欢你在她脖子上同一个地方不停地揉来揉去,直到变红为止。
Monica: Joey, Stop hitting on her! It's her wedding day. 乔伊,不要勾引她了!今天是她结婚的日子!
Joey: I say push her down the stairs. 我说把她推下楼梯。
All: Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! 把她推下楼梯!推下楼梯!推下楼梯!
Monica: Now I'm guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ, and she's really not happy about it. 现在我猜他给她买了个大管风琴,而她很不喜欢。(pipe organ:管风琴。)