I mean, what if all we've got are beans? 我的意思是,如果我们得到的都是……普通的豆子怎么办?
Rachel: Okay, see, see, you guys, what if we don't get magic beans? 好吧,看看,如果没得到魔豆怎么办?
Rachel: Okay, but Monica, what if what if it doesn't come together? 对,不过莫妮卡,假如,假如好不起来怎么办?
So if that sounds like I'm okay, okay, then you can tell them I'm okay, okay? 如果这说明我很好,那好吧,你就告诉他们我很好,好吗?
Rachel: They wanna know if I'm okay. Okay...they wanna know if I'm okay, okay, let's see. 他们想知道我是不是还好,好吧,他们想知道我是不是还好,好吧,看看。
Monica: That is the unusual activity. Look, they just wanna see if you're okay. 这就是异常情况。看看,他们就是想了解你是不是还好。
Monica: Well, if you want, you can stay with Rachel and me tonight. 恩,如果你愿意的话,今天晚上你可以跟我和瑞秋一起睡。
Joey: Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live! 嗨,如果小乔伊都玩完了,那我就没理由再活下去了!
Monica: Hey, Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent? 嗨,乔伊,如果你变得无所不能,你会做什么?
Rachel: See, there's always one guy. "If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes." 看吧,永远有这么贪婪的人。"如果我得到一个愿望,那我许愿再得到三个愿望。"