Mrs. Otterton. Please wait out here. 水獭顿夫人 请在外面等
- Mrs. Otterton. - I will find him. -水獭顿夫人 -我可以去
Chief, Mrs. Otterton's here to see you again. 局长 水獭顿夫人又来找你了
just like everyone else, Mrs. Otterton. Okay? 耐心等 水獭顿太太 好吗
Monica: Wow. Then I would definitely not recommend Mrs. Doubtfire. 哇哦,那么我绝不能推荐《窈窕奶爸》了。
Mindy: Look, I know he's not perfect, but the truth is, at the end of the day, I still really wanna be Mrs. Dr. Barry Farber, D.D.S. 听着,我知道他并不完美,但事实上,我最终还是想当巴瑞医生夫人。
Mrs. Tedlock: Yes. Well, Mr. Kostelick wants you to stop by his office at the end of the day. 当然。Kostelick先生希望你在下班后能到他办公室去。
Chandler: Mrs. Tedlock. You're looking lovely today. May I say, that is a very flattering sleeve length on you? Tedlock小姐,你今天真漂亮!我能说这件衣服的袖长真适合你吗?
Mrs. Tribbiani: That's sweet. Could I take her? 嘴巴真甜,我能斗得过她吗?
Mrs. Tribbiani: I know you did, cookie. Oh, I know you did. So tell me. Did you see her? 我知道,告诉我,你见过她没?