Chandler: Hey, you know you should do? You should take her back to the1890s when that phrase was last used. 知道你该怎么做吗?你应该带她回到十九世纪去,那时候还在用" 求爱 "这个词。
Ross: Anyway, I figured after work, I'd go, pick up a bottle of wine...go over there and try to woo her. 总之下班后我要去买瓶酒。去她那儿,向她求爱。
Chandler: I can't remember last time I got a girl to take care of my monkey. 我早已忘记哪个女人照顾过我的"猴子"了。
Ross: All right, I've got to go. Come on, Marcel. 好了,我得走了。走吧,马修,快。
Joey: Alright, I don't need to see Lou Grant frolicking. 我不想看卢葛兰的耍帅表演。(frolick:嬉戏,玩耍。)
Joey: I don't need violence to enjoy a movie...just so long as it is a little nudity. 暴力不重要,只要有裸体镜头我就满足了。
Ross: Oh, What...what happened to "Forget relationships! I'm done with the man!" The whole, uh, penis embargo? 哦,那,所谓的"忽略那些感情!我和那个男人结束了!"总之是拒绝男人的宣言怎么了?
Joey: That's alright. That's a tough hand to beat. 那确实很难赢。
Rachel: I just lost a job, I'd like to raise it but $5. Does anyone have a problem with that? 我刚失去工作所以想加5块,各位有问题吗?
Joey: Look, Rach, we don't have to do this. 瑞秋,别再玩了。