I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir... 我也不是想找麻烦的
but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road! 但我不想惹麻烦 快走吧
Chandler: Alright, you did it! Do we have any fruit? 好样的,你办到了!我们有水果可以吃吗?
Monica: I think this is so great! I mean, you and Ross! Did you have any idea? 我认为这样很好啊,你和Ross,你有感觉吗?
Phoebe: Nuhuh. I don't think any of our lives are ever gonna be the same ever again. 我认为我们的生活将产生变化。
Joey: Oh no! How can she do that when she's never shown any interest in you? !? 不,她还没对你有任何表示前,怎能这样做?
Carol: I don't care. I am trying to get a person out of my body here, and you're not making it any easier. 我不管。我要生孩子了,你们在这儿根本是越帮越忙。
Gerston: Or, like,"Could these margaritas be any stronger?" Hey, Chandler. 这些玛格丽塔酒能"再"烈一点吗? 嗨,钱德勒。
Ethan: Yeah, I really like that. Before we get into any staying-over stuff... there's something you should know. 是呀,我也非常想。在我们迈出过夜这一步之前,有些事你得知道。
Phoebe: You know, like, okay: "Could that report be any later?" 比如,额,这个:那个报告还能"再"晚一点吗?