Joey: Hey Mon, you get any more of those salmon thing? 摩尼卡,你还有三文鱼吗?
Rachel: Could you be any smugger? 你还能再贱一点儿么。(smug:自鸣得意的; 自以为是的。)
Monica: So I wouldn't need any right? 'Cause I have a straight. 我不需要换牌对吧?因为我一把顺。
Ross: Excuse me, do any of you know how to play? 那你们会打扑克吗?
Joey: Yeah, we just don't happen to know any women who know how to play poker. 对啊,我们刚好找不到会玩的女生。
Chandler: There are just don't happen to be any women in our game. 只是当时刚好没女生在。
Monica: Come on, she'll be here any minute. 快点,她随时会到。
Monica: Okay, ooh, alright. Name, address... Are you currently on any medication? 好了,哦,姓名 地址… 你现在进行任何药物治疗?
Joey: Well, not that it's any of your business, but, no, we haven't, OK? You meant sex, right? 好吧,虽然这不关你的事,但是还没有,行了吧?你是指性吧?
Chandler: Wow, this is serious. I've never known you to pay for any kind of "capade." 这回你是来真的了。没想到你会为任何"capade"花钱。