Mr. Douglas: Well, we are gonna be laying off people in every department. 就是,每个部门都得裁员。
Mr. Douglas: Uh, It's been better. The Annual Net Usage Statistics are in. 好多了。年度净值已经算出来了。
Ursula: Right, yeah, cause it's close to where I live, and the aprons are really cute. 是这样,因为这儿离我的住处很近,而且围裙也很漂亮。
Joey: No, no...how come you are working here? 不是不是,你怎么会在这儿工作?
Chandler:Wait, wait! What are you doing here? 等等,你在这儿干什么呢?
Steve: Well, smack my ass and call me Judy! These are fantastic! 打我屁♥ 股叫我朱蒂。真是太好吃了!
Monica: I think we're ready for our first course too. These are rock shrimp ravioli in a cilantro ponzu sauce... ...with just a touch of minced....ginger. 我们可以上第一道菜了。这些是石虾小方饺。香菜调味酱加上一点点……碎姜。(ravioli: (意)略有馅的饺子。cilantro:香菜。ponzu:一种日本蘸酱。)
Monica: So what are you guys gonna do? 你们打算如何共渡?
Chandler: Who are you going out with? 你要和谁约会?
Phoebe: Yummy noises. And Monica, what are you going to make? 发出好吃的声音。摩妮卡,你要做什么菜?