Monica: Hey, Rachel? Are these your condoms? 嗨,瑞秋?这是你的避孕套吗?
Rachel: Every day, you are becoming more and more like your mother. Hello! Here we go! 你愈来愈像你妈了。嘿!我们走!
Monica: I said we are not going to do it, okay? Sometimes you can be such a, a big baby. 我说我们不能这么做,有时你真的很幼稚。
Dr. Mitchell: That's because they are. 那是因为她们本来就是。
Dr. Rosen: So... they are still seem normal. 所以呢?她们似乎很正常。
Rachel: Okay, listen, I'm thinking, why don't we just tell them who we really are? I mean, it'll be fine, I really think it'll be fine. 好吧,听着,我想我们何不告诉他们我们的真实身份,我的意思是,没事的,我真的觉得不会有事的。
Monica: Rachel, the cute doctors are here. 瑞秋,帅哥医生来了!
Ross: What the hell are you doing? You scared the crap outta me. 你们在干什么?把我吓死了!
Rachel: What? Monica, they are cute, they are doctors, cute doctors, doctors who are cute! 什么?他们可是大帅哥。而且还是医生。帅哥医生。很帅的医生。
Chandler: What are you crazy? That's a baby! 什么?你疯啦?那是个婴儿!