Rachel: God look at you, you are so big I can't believe it! 看看你,(肚子)都这么大了,真是难以相信!
Alan: Yeah, I mean, I had a great time with you. I just can't stand your friends. 是啊,我和你在一起很愉快,只是我受不了你朋友。
Rachel: I just can't believe this! I mean, with the holidays coming up... I wanted him to meet my family. 我真是不敢相信。假期就要来了,我还想让他见见我的家人。
Chandler: I accept all those flaws, why can't you accept me for this? 我接受大家所有的这些缺点,为何大家就不能接受我这一点呢?
Ross: Let's start with the way he kept picking at no, I'm sorry, I can't do this. We loved him. 我们就从他不停剔。。。开始,抱歉,我办不到。我们爱他。
Phoebe: Oh, no! I...I can't drink this now! 噢,不!我,我现在喝不成了!
Phoebe: Oh, I can't believe you! You've been so good, for three years! 真不敢相信,你三年来一直表现很好。
Ross: You know what? Uh, um, this is too hard. I'm not, I can't do. 你们知道吗,呃,这个太难接受了。
Monica: Boy, I know they say you can't change your parents...boy, if you could, I'd want yours. 天呐,我知道人们常说父母是无法更换的,如果可以,我要你的父母。
Phoebe: I can't believe what I'm hearing here... 我真不敢相信我的耳朵......