Chandler: ls this still about her whole "The Flintstones could have really happened" thing? 难不成是因为她说过"摩登原始人可能真的存在"那事?
Chandler: You know I don't believe you. Yolanda is so great. Why won't you go out with her again? 真不敢相信,尤兰达那么好,你干嘛不再跟她约会了?
Phoebe: Um, then yes, it's because of Phoebe! So, you know, it's either her or me. 没错,就是因为她,所以,不是她就是我。
Phoebe: If it was, would you stop hanging out with her? 如果是,你愿意不和她来往吗?
Ross: Well did you try calling her? 你有试着打电话给她吗?
Joey: I'm taking Ursula tonight. It's her birthday. 我要带 Ursula去那里,今天是她生日。
Monica: I am really an idiot. I was filling out my friend's form, and instead of putting her information, I put mine. 我真是个笨蛋。我替我朋友填资料时,我填的不是她的资料而是我的。
Monica: Hi. Uh, my friend here was taking down our Christmas lights, and and she fell off the balcony and may have broken her foot or or ankle or something. 你好,我朋友取下圣诞灯时,从阳台跌落,她的脚或者脚踝可能受伤了。
Phoebe: But he's falling in love with her. 但是他爱上她了啊。
Phoebe: When I was eight, and I wouldn't let her have my Judy Jetson thermos, so she threw it under the bus. 我8岁的时候,我没给她我的Judy Jetson热水壶,她就把给丢到公车下面去了。