Chandler: Oh, thanks, but I think she'd feel like we're ganging up on her. 哦,谢了,不过我觉得她会感觉是我们是在联手对付她。(gang up on:联合反对。)
Phoebe: Oh, okay, you know what I don't get?The way guys can do so many mean things, and then not even care. 哦,好,你知道我搞不懂什么吗?男人可以做很多卑鄙的事情,事后也毫不在乎。
Ross: Not that big a deal? It's amazing.Okay, you just reach in there, there's one little maneuver, and bam, a bra, right out the sleeve.All right, as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing a guy can do that even comes close. Am I right here? 没什么了不起的?简直太神了。好吧,你们只不过把手伸进去,用点小技巧,嘭,就把胸罩从袖子里抽出来了。据我所知,男的能做的简直没法比,我说得对不对?(maneuver:策略,谋略,花招。)
Hello? Oh, yeah, no, I know, I...I haven't been using it much. 喂?哦,对,不,我知道,我我没怎么用它。
Kid: I found it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. 我找到的。谁捡的谁得,谁丢的谁倒霉。
Chandler: Oh, I thought you were great in Silence of the Lambs. 哦,我认为你在《沉默的羔羊》里表现得棒极了。
Chandler: No, you kidding? The guy's a freak. I judge him. 不,你开玩笑吧?他是个怪胎。我鄙视他。
Chandler: I think it's great. Y'know, it's sweet, it's romantic... 我认为这很不错啊。要知道,这很甜蜜,这很浪漫……
Rachel: I was laughing! You made me laugh! 我那时正在笑!你让我笑的!
Rachel: Okay, okay, okay, I got one! 好了,好了,好了,我也想到一个!