Chandler: Well, yeah, I have one now and then. Well, yeah, now. Well, it's not that big. Well, that's true. 喔,是的,我时不时在抽。嗯,是的,现在,没那么糟,这倒是真的。
Chandler: Hey, you know, I have had it with you guys and your cancer and your emphysema and your heart disease. 嗨,我受够你们了,什么癌症、肺气肿,心脏病啦。(emphysema:肺气肿。)
Monica: I know. it's gonna be really hard. 我知道,可太难了。
Monica: I mean, they feel the thing. I don't feel the thing. 我意思是,他们有感觉,而我却没感觉。
Monica: Can you believe it? You know what? I just don't feel the thing. 你能相信吗?就像是,你知道吗…… 我(对那个男的)毫无感觉。
Rachel: I should really get back to work. 我真的要去工作了。
Ross: Oh, now, don't listen to him, Pheebs, I think it's endearing. 别听他的,Pheebs,我觉得很可爱。
Chandler: I accept all those flaws, why can't you accept me for this? 我接受大家所有的这些缺点,为何大家就不能接受我这一点呢?
Chandler: And Monica, with that snort when she laughs? I mean, what the hell is that thing? 还有莫妮卡,笑时发出的猪叫声,我意思是,那到底是什么东西?(snort:鼻子发哼声。)
Chandler: So I have a flaw! Big deal! 我是有缺点!什么大不了的!