Luisa: OK, are you aware that possession of an illegal exotic is punishable...by up two years in prison and confiscation of the animal. 你知道拥有非法外来动物……可判刑两年并没收动物?
Ross: Marcel is an illegal, exotic animal. 马修是非法的外来动物。
Rachel: Who is it? Animal Control. You see. I've even got Animal Control. 是谁?动物控制中心。瞧,我甚至打给动物控制中心
Rachel: Oh, great! It went great. Really great. Is that wine? 很好啊!很好啊。真的很不错。那是酒吗?
Rachel: Oh, my God! Come on, you guys! He is gonna be home any minute. He's gonna kill me! 噢,天呐!拜托你们别再闹了!他马上就会回家,他不会饶过我的。
Phoebe: No, which one? The right or left? Because the left one is lucky. 是哪一只?左脚还右脚?因为左脚代表幸运。
Phoebe: Hey, woo, woo, why is the air in here so negative? 嘿,呃,这的气氛怎么不太对呢?
Ross: Oh, I added the" exactly like me" part. She said she's looking for someone. And someone is gonna be there tonight. "像我这样" 是我自己加的。她说她在寻找某人,而这个人今晚就会出现。
Ross: I am telling you. She said she is looking for a relationship with someone exactly like me. 我告诉你,她说她在找像我一样的男朋友。
Joey: I don't need violence to enjoy a movie...just so long as it is a little nudity. 暴力不重要,只要有裸体镜头我就满足了。