Ross: Yeah. I'm paying you to stop. OK? 对,我买你别唱了,好吧?
Phoebe: They're tiny and chubby and so sweet to touch, and soon they'll grow up and resent you so much. Now they're yelling at you and you don't know why, you cry and you cry and you cry. And you cry and you cry and you cry... Thanks, Ross. 他们又小又肉摸起来感觉很好,不久他们长大后就会开始恨你。然后他们对你大吼大叫,你不知道为什么,你只能哭啊哭啊哭啊。你哭啊哭啊哭啊……谢谢你Ross。
Joey: Oh, uh, ok. Right this way. All the other pregnant women seem to be going in here. 哦,嗯,没事。这边走。所有的孕妇好像都往这儿走。
Doctor: It is nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Franzblau. I'm your roommate's... brother's... exwife's obstetrician. 幸会。我是Franzblau医生。我是你室友哥哥前妻的产科医生。
Carol: Am I allowed to drink anything? 我能喝饮料吗?
Chandler: I used to have that bumper sticker. 我过去有"胖墩儿"汽车贴纸。(bumper:汽车保险杠。)
Chandler: You have to pick your moments. 你得选对时间。
Chandler: Yes, Joey's made arrangements to have his baby in a movie from the 50's. 是的,Joey安排了在50年代的电影生小孩。
Joey: Do we have to know about that? 我们需要知道这些么?
Ross: I don't know, but when I spoke to her, she said she had already passed the mucus plug. 我不知道,但是我和她通话时她说已经通过了粘液塞。