Rachel: Can we, can we drop this already, please? 我们别再谈这个了,可以吗?
Rachel: Okay, okay, could we change the subject, please? 好吧,好吧,我们能换个话题吗,拜托了!
Phoebe: Thanks. Okay, now go away so we can talk about you. 谢谢,快走开我们才能讨论你。
Joey and Chandler: We already knew that! 我们早知道了!
Ross: Well, looks like, uh, we kicked your butts. 嗯, 看起来我们打得你们丢盔卸甲。
Monica: We should get over there and see if she's okay. Just one...second! 我们应该过去看看她有没有事,等一下......结束!
Phoebe: Oh, wait, oh, what are we sorry about? 等等, 我们有什么可道歉的?
Phoebe: Ok, um, we haven't known each other for that long a time, and, um, there are three things that you should know about me. 好,我们认识的时间还不长,额,你应该了解关于我的三件事情。
Phoebe: Um, Rachel, can we talk for a second? 瑞秋,我们能谈一下吗?
A Customer: Hey, can we get some cappuccino over here? 你好,能给我们上些咖啡么?