Ross: You see, that's where you're wrong. Why would I marry her if I thought on any level, that she was a lesbian? 这就是你错误的地方,如果当初我感觉到她是女同性恋者我何必和她结婚呢?
Ross: What, so he was a little analytical. That's what he does, you know? Come on, he's not that bad. 干嘛!他是有点儿善于分析,可这是他的工作,别这样嘛,他没那么糟。
Chandler: Well I'm not showing you my 'tat.' 我不会让你看的。
Chandler: You know, I don't see that happening. 你知道这是不可能的。
Ross: Since you saw her boobies, I think, uh, you're gonna have to show her your peepee. 既然你看过她的胸脯,你应该让她看你的小弟弟。
Rachel: Did you not get a good enough look the other day? 那一天你还看得不够吗?
Rachel: Why do they have... Why can't you stop staring at my breasts? 为何他们……能别盯着我的胸部看吗?
Rachel: I know, I mean, why can't parents just stay parents? You know? Why do they have to become people? 我懂,为何父母不能只是父母(这个身份)?为何他们就得成为(有血有肉的)人?
Monica: Did you think Dad ever cheat on Mom? 你觉得爸爸出过轨吗?
Joey: It's like if you woke up one day and found out your dad was leading this double life. 这就像你某天起床突然发现你爸过着双面生活。