That makes me feel a little bit better, 你们也没懂我就放心了
- You catch any of that, Bon? - Not one bit. -你听懂她在说啥吗 邦妮 -完全不懂
He bit the dickens out of your mother. 对着你妈妈乱咬一通
Monica: I am not 'so'! OK, I was a teensy bit weird at first, but...I'll be good. I promise. 我没有那样,开始我也觉得有点奇怪,但我没事的,我保证。
Monica: Uh, so, uh, Rach, uh...do you wanna save this wrapping paper, I mean, it's only a little bit torn... so are you gonna go for it with Ross or should I just throw it out? 这包装纸要留下来吗?只破了一点点……你是要跟罗斯一起收拾这个,还是要我丢掉?
Bernice: Dr. Farber, we've got a bit of an emergency here... Jason Costalano is choking on his retainer. 法大夫,这儿有紧急状况,詹森被自己的牙套噎到了。
Chandler: And then the peacock bit me. Please kiss me at midnight! 然后那孔雀就咬了我...求你在午夜亲我好吗?
Phoebe: You went a bit wide on the lipstick. 你唇膏涂的太厚了。
Ross: I'm taking my time, alright? I'm laying the groundwork. Yeah, I mean, every day I get just a little bit closer to... 我正在一步步来,好吗?我正在打好基础。对,我的意思是,我每天都前进一小步,更接近….
Rachel: Ooh, do I sense a little bit of resentment? 哦,我怎么觉得有点懊恼的感觉?