Joey: That's good, just keep rubbing your head. That'll turn back time. 很好,继续挠你的头,时间会倒流的。
Joey: Well, not so good. She definitely thinks tonight is the night we're gonna... complete the transaction, if you know what... Then you do. 不太顺利,她真的以为今晚就…… 敲定这笔交易,如果你们懂的……你懂的。
Carol: Ben. Ben. Ben's good. How come you never mentioned Ben before? Ben,Ben。Ben挺好的。你们之前怎么没提过Ben。
All: Good luck, you guys! Good luck! Good luck! 祝你们好运!好运!好运!
Joey: Good luck, and uh, take care, huh? You know what the Celtics problem is? They let the players run the team. 祝你好运,然后,保重,好么?你知道Celtics有什么问题么?他们让球员经营球队。
Joey: Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot... or just fall down. That's good too. 投球!投球!投球!投球……或者摔倒了。那样也挺好。
Doctor: So, I understand you're thinking of having a baby? Well, I see you're nine months pregnant. That's a good start. How you doing with your contractions? 那么,你们考虑生个孩子?好的,我了解你已怀胎九月。这是个好的开始。宫缩情况如何?
Monica: Wow, I mean, you did just such a good kisser. I would never have known. 哇哦,我是说,你接吻技术那么高超,我还真没想到。
Chandler: Thanks, Joey. That's a good idea. 多谢,乔伊,这是个好主意。
Rachel: Well, you were pretty damn any good. 哦,你的活儿太他妈的好了。